ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Aaron Rogers to be cleared to play by Dec. 24th J.E.T.S. game

then it is up to the J.E.T.S. Jets Jets Jets coaching staff to make a decision.

Simply an amazing feet feat, err heel, er heal...whatever

Huskies coach very nearly gave the game away.

Huskies recover the onside kick, they're up by 6, they can run the clock out to within maybe 10 seconds if they just go to V formation. But their coach has them keep handing off the ball to the tailback to crash into the TX line -- why? Chance of 1st down is extremely low, and it's risking fumble and injury. So the back hurts his foot (which will also cost them next week btw), injury timeout, so clock stops and TX basically ends up with 30 seconds they wouldn't have had!

Just amazing to see coaches at this level not understand endgame. Only two things matter in that situation -- keeping possession and keeping the clock running. It's so simple even I can understand it.

No Olympics for Otoguro

Tokyo Olympic champion Takuto Otoguro lost at the Emperor's Cup All-Japan Championships which means he will not be on the Japanese Olympic team. He lost 6-6 to Kotaro Kiyooka whose sister also won the All-Japan title at 55kg. Here is the full article with other results from the tournament

Betting against the higher # of opt outs was quite lucrative...

... Especially if you bet against the near miss teams.

Seems the SEC players by in large are more loyal to their teams than ACC and B1G players.

Other rambling thoughts...
When it's time and if he wants it , I think Chris Godwin would be a great WR coach. I don't know a more dedicated player to perfecting his craft. He also did it in all levels of play.
Reactions: 87 Penn St8
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT