ADVERTISEMENT

Starting QB

Please, why would any PSU fan want a backup to portal? I most likely would not recognize the young man if I passed him on College Ave,but everything I have read in print describes a team player who loves PSU. Could he be another Levis ? Who knows? There is no more challenging role in life than being a back up Q
If it was any other poster, I would have thought he meant Franklin should tell Beau, etc. But since it is that 1 guy on our board, of course he meant he should transfer. Just ignore him. He is that annoying text message you get from your phone company every week about an upgrade.

Please, why would any PSU fan want a backup to portal? I most likely would not recognize the young man if I passed him on College Ave,but everything I have read in print describes a team player who loves PSU. Could he be another Levis ? Who knows? There is no more challenging role in life than being a back up QB!
Levis did nothing wrong

If it was any other poster, I would have thought he meant Franklin should tell Beau, etc. But since it is that 1 guy on our board, of course he meant he should transfer. Just ignore him. He is that annoying text message you get from your phone company every week about an upgrade.
No I meant that's what Franklin should do. Read the post again. I support anyone that wants to transfer. That's their right. But Franklin should being providing hope of playing time even if it's false to keep him here.

No I meant that's what Franklin should do. Read the post again. I support anyone that wants to transfer. That's their right. But Franklin should being providing hope of playing time even if it's false to keep him here.
Ok , I want to be 100% clear, my comment on Levis was entirely directed to his football success. Thrilled for his career.
I also support if transfer is in the athlete best.

He should be as honest as possible. Being intentionally deceitful isn’t a good plan for success in any field of endeavor.

Reactions: BOSCO2
What I’ve heard is he has the best arm they’ve had since Hackenberg. He seems stiff and not elusive. He’ll have to be able to play like Rothlisberger in his early days. You can’t tell if he can do that while he’s wearing a red jersey.

What I’ve heard is he has the best arm they’ve had since Hackenberg. He seems stiff and not elusive. He’ll have to be able to play like Rothlisberger in his early days. You can’t tell if he can do that while he’s wearing a red jersey.
I don't think Pribula is expecting to start and is probably okay as the backup for now. He has 4 years of eligibility still so the key is in '25 if he wins the job or Grunkemeyer.

As for Allar and his mobility, he is more athletic and elusive than Hack. Yurcich and Franklin would not have gone after him so hard if he was immobile. How elusive and mobile, we will see....

Reactions: PSUcup1
I don't think Pribula is expecting to start and is probably okay as the backup for now. He has 4 years of eligibility still so the key is in '25 if he wins the job or Grunkemeyer.

As for Allar and his mobility, he is more athletic and elusive than Hack. Yurcich and Franklin would not have gone after him so hard if he was immobile. How elusive and mobile, we will see....
Allar seems to be the type who can run effectively when needed, but probably won't see much designed running.

Wrong again. Is your goal to be categorically wrong about everything you say about him? If so you are batting 1000

He's not stiff.
He doesn't have to play like Roethlisberger.
He's a far better passer AND runner than Hackenberg.
And he doesn't have to do anything other than play exactly up to his talent.

To be fair, we don't know if he's better than Hack yet. We just hope he is. I'm not at all worried about him but pretending he's proven anything yet is insincere. Can't wait until he does though.

You can't read in addition to your other disabilities. Go back and read my post slowly. Then reread and ask someone to explain it to you.
Maybe you should read your post again "as honest as possible" isn't realistic nor does it happen. Coaches lie constantly and do so knowingly. Pretending Franklin should be "as honest as possible" at the detriment of his team is naive if not a true display of a mental disability. Coaches lie the majority of the time they're speaking.

Maybe you should read your post again "as honest as possible" isn't realistic nor does it happen. Coaches lie constantly and do so knowingly. Pretending Franklin should be "as honest as possible" at the detriment of his team is naive if not a true display of a mental disability. Coaches lie the majority of the time they're speaking.
Arguing that being a liar is the path to coaching success defines you.

You still can't comprehend my post nor my premise. But I do understand that you think coaches should make it policy to lie to their players/ teams LOL you are so lost.
I understand the holier than thou nonsense behind your posts and you pretending that winning isn't what makes a coach successful. Again, every coach lies to their players and teams. Every single coach that has every coached. Some just want own it. It's a simple as a coach trying to motivate someone with false hype or criticism. Every coach does it daily.

I understand the holier than thou nonsense behind your posts and you pretending that winning isn't what makes a coach successful. Again, every coach lies to their players and teams. Every single coach that has every coached. Some just want own it. It's a simple as a coach trying to motivate someone with false hype or criticism. Every coach does it daily.
"You can't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down.... and beat you with experience. " Mark Twain

I’m not here to argue and really don’t care to get into any of this. My buddy is a HS coach with some prospects for next season. This was his opinion. Just passing on what I’ve heard.

I’m not here to argue and really don’t care to get into any of this. My buddy is a HS coach with some prospects for next season. This was his opinion. Just passing on what I’ve heard.
Your buddy the HS coach BWAHAHAHA... Sure it wasn't your cousin's ex uncles sister. Now there is a Rock solid source.

Reactions: pennstatepelly
To be fair, we don't know if he's better than Hack yet. We just hope he is. I'm not at all worried about him but pretending he's proven anything yet is insincere. Can't wait until he does though.
Hack played some damn good football for us when the chips were really down.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT