ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Culture

Win your conference and impress me this year...then all your talk won't make me want to vomit. I actually like PSU and cheer for them. However, you guys are some of the craziest fans. Your team is slightly better than Pitt's and has been for sometime. Pitt fans know their reality. You guys are delusional about yours.

There it is again, you call us crazy, then claim PSU is only "slightly" better than Pitt. Did you not read anything in my last post? Pitt has a losing record against inferior completion, and wasn't under unjust sanctions.

PSU is coming off unjust sanctions, no one expects them to win the B10 this year, especially as loaded as defending national champ OSU is.

oh this is gonna sting:

Rutgers Cop charged with stealing $30,000 from police union

Grace Stewart, a police officer assigned to the Newark campus of Rutgers University, has been criminally charged with stealing $30,000 from the union that represents officers.

But the university has remained silent about her current status as an employee and a law enforcement officer despite repeated inquiries.

Yeah, that's got to be terrible for the Rutgers-Newark Scarlet Raiders. They're so determined to make Rutgers look bad that they're not even talking about stuff that's happening at the same school anymore or that school's athletics smdh lol. Must be pretty boring in Plano, TX.

There it is again, you call us crazy, then claim PSU is only "slightly" better than Pitt. Did you not read anything in my last post? Pitt has a losing record against inferior completion, and wasn't under unjust sanctions.

PSU is coming off unjust sanctions, no one expects them to win the B10 this year, especially as loaded as defending national champ OSU is.
Ok.....Win it anytime in the next 5 years...I'll be waiting!

Reactions: Joe Pa Thetic
No one here said we/PSU are/is perfect. In fact we are far from perfect. I think the reason why this thread ever got started was because of the bizarre behavior of Rutgers concerning Penn State. Rutgers has an inferiority complex and has for some time. Out side of Maryland, Pitt, And Rutgers most schools realized early on that the NCAA went to far in trying to lay blame to an entire university because of the actions of ONE man. Even the NCAA came to their senses and ended their unjust sanctions because they knew they were going to lose majorly in the courts. You can say what you wish about Paterno but the fact remains that Joe did what 99% of people would have done in that situation. Hence that's why the ncaa restored his/penn state's wins. Seems to me the only people like rutgers fans that are truly upset about what happened or what they let their minds believe that happened, are the same people who penn state has consistently out recruited, outplayed and outclased for the last half century.

That is so blatantly incorrect, it is laughable. I never said anything about paterno in regards to what he did or didn't do. I will give you credit for admitting psu is far from perfect. I wish there were more guys with your rational thought process. It's the arrogance that bugs us above anything else.

Reactions: Joe Pa Thetic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT