ADVERTISEMENT

PSU themed garage interior

Vermilion

Sep 9, 2008
Good Morning Friends,

Hoping to get a very competitive bowl bid in an hour!!!

We are insulating and putting up OSB board in our garage and thinking of painting the third garage space blue/white. Has anyone done this either in a garage or an interior room? We love to see pictures for ideas.

Good Morning Friends,

We are insulating and putting up OSB board in our garage and thinking of painting the third garage space blue/white. Has anyone done this either in a garage or an interior room? We love to see pictures for ideas.
I googled Penn State Man Cave and got this. Hope it helps. I threatened to do this to my basement and my wife said it was OK because is was below sea level. I said what does that mean? She said it is below what anyone sees when they come over: "See" Level. LOL

ToddTails_1.jpg
MichaelMurray_2-1547x1160.jpg
04.19-F1_5642_CareerTimeline.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NedFromYork
Good Morning Friends,

I did an interior room many years ago with a blue bottom on the wall and a cream top, separated by some chair rails framing a psu border wallpaper. Added some crown molding to the top too (along with replacing the trim at the bottom of the wall) We chose cream over white because it looked better, and stood out better from the white trim. At the time Home Depot or Lowes carried team colors so we got the blue there. Can't find the team color? Grab a good Navy (sometimes adding a little black darkens it perfectly). Wallpaper may be problematic in a garage, but a chair rail still works to separate the colors. Remember to fill in any nail holes with the special filler pencils, and use caulk to fill in any gaps. Its a very simple DIY project.

Reactions: Vermilion
I googled Penn State Man Cave and got this. Hope it helps. I threatened to do this to my basement and my wife said it was OK because is was below sea level. I said what does that mean? She said it is below what anyone sees when they come over: "See" Level. LOL

ToddTails_1.jpg
MichaelMurray_2-1547x1160.jpg
04.19-F1_5642_CareerTimeline.jpg

You gonna shoot your own mountain lion snc get it mounted?

Great ideas friends and good to know HD carries team colors. PSU blue with white battens (covering the OSB seams) is probably too much PSU blue, which was what I was considering

Any Winnebago or tailgate rig pics?

One of the coolest I saw was at an NFL game. A guy had an old ambulance restored. It was painted with team colors. All the little hatches and compartments we set up for tailgating. C02 system, generator, flat screen. Very cool.

One of the coolest I saw was at an NFL game. A guy had an old ambulance restored. It was painted with team colors. All the little hatches and compartments we set up for tailgating. C02 system, generator, flat screen. Very cool.
I've seen ambulance conversions at PSU games at the Beav. There's one every week in one of the bumper block spots behind the north end zone. They are cool and if you buy one from a working ambulance company you can be sure it's had all its maintenance.

Wow, could have used that after the Michigan game,😿😥🤬

I've seen ambulance conversions at PSU games at the Beav. There's one every week in one of the bumper block spots behind the north end zone. They are cool and if you buy one from a working ambulance company you can be sure it's had all its maintenance.
And driven like crazy.

Sherwin Williams carrys the team blue.
I painted my office walls white and then put a blue strip around in the middle of the four walls.

Also, hand drew the logo and then painted it on my garage wall

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT