ADVERTISEMENT

Players that may make an impact this year.....

Here are a few that I'm looking forward to seeing.

1. Sickels as a starter. I think he approaches double digit sacks with the DT's forcing QB's inside out.
2. I hate to list frosh, but the buzz around Barkley is pretty big and he just got there.
3. Allen as a soph at safety. He was hitting pretty damn hard as a frosh and I think he will only get better. He's just got to make sure they keep the laundry in the pocket.
4. Mike G and Adam B "should" give Hack to big athletic mismatches no matter where they line up.
5. All 3 of the RS frosh RB's as all 3 have different skill sets. Allen could be our Sproles type of player. His attitude is second to none.
6. Thompkins (KR and in space). Is he the speed piece this offense has been missing?
7. Haley, Campbell, and Reid . Some talent there, which one steps up and owns that second spot? Who is in on Nickel?

Edited as Lucas is at safety.

The success of this team will rely on the offensive line's performance. We are loaded everywhere else.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Since when did you become PSU's Athletic Director or set what standards are, or should be, for The Pennsylvania State University's many Head Coaches? What a bunch of arrogant drivel - BTW a PSU Head Coach like Cael Sanderson demonstrates that these two goals of producing world-class National Chapionship caliber athletes in the most physically demanding sports while performing in the classroom is NOT a mutually-exclusive endeavor. You really are an arrogant, bloviating piece of work who takes every chance he gets to take unwarranted, classless swipes at an honorable and great man who has passed this earth - you truly are a douche, but sadly mistaken in your belief that you are the spokesman for the PSU Community, what it stands for and what it believes in.

Pot....Kettle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT