ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Nebraska dual - Sun, Feb 18

Just boarded a small United plane in Chicago and the entire Nebby squad is on board. I would have thought they'd wanna arrive State College a bit earlier than 930 pm in mid February.
That is surprising...thought they would have arrived earlier....with more time to adjust....get a good night sleep.

Question.......how small was that plane?

Just boarded a small United plane in Chicago and the entire Nebby squad is on board. I would have thought they'd wanna arrive State College a bit earlier than 930 pm in mid February.
What does mid-February have to do with anything? You think the Nebraska guys aren't used to 20F temperatures?

That said, a bit surprised they aren't arriving earlier in the day. Maybe the travel arrangements got messed up?

Last edited:
125: Davis DEC Smith, 3-0
133: Nagao DEC Van Dee, 6-0
141: Hardy DEC Bartlett, 6-3
149: Lovett MAJ Kasak, 6-7
157: Haines DEC Robb, 9-7
165: Mesenbrink MAJ Taylor, 13-7
174: Starocci TECH Wilson, 18-7
184: Pinto DEC Truax, 18-10
197: Brooks MAJ Alred, 22-10
285: Kerkvliet PIN Hutmacher, 28-10

That is very interesting. I'm surprised coaches didn't want to come out early and recruit the area.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz

Could you discern a team mood or were the all zoned into headphones?

Could you discern a team mood or were the all zoned into headphones?
I had just walked up to the gate as the plane was boarding. Manning and the coaches were just walking on, and the wrestlers had already boarded. While on the plane, they all did their own thing and kept to themselves. I didn't notice much conversating amongst one another. But obviously I missed everything prior to that.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
Anybody going to be doing pre match anywhere.?
Just to confirm my preferences in order of priorities.
The establishment must be;
1. Open
2. Sell Beer
3. Have warm food
😉
I’m in Brooklyn. Recording the match; won’t even see it live. :(

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
I had just walked up to the gate as the plane was boarding. Manning and the coaches were just walking on, and the wrestlers had already boarded. While on the plane, they all did their own thing and kept to themselves. I didn't notice much conversating amongst one another. But obviously I missed everything prior to that.
D
did you see anyone spitting into a cup?

428190303_10222659216020517_6918696630122174392_n.jpg

Credit to Raymond Cook from the Penn State Wrestling Nation group on Facebook.

LOL - Sorry guys, I just thought it was cool looking and my brain didn't go "there".
As a photographer (with an art school background) I'm acutely aware of subliminal coding in images. I even wrote, way back when, a paper on Newport Ads doing much of the same thing that's happening in that Lion Cornhusker atrocity.

Newport-ejaculating-machine.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PAHURDLER
As a photographer (with an art school background) I'm acutely aware of subliminal coding in images. I even wrote, way back when, a paper on Newport Ads doing much of the same thing that's happening in that Lion Cornhusker atrocity.

Newport-ejaculating-machine.jpg
I feel I have as dirty a mind as anyone but I just dont see what you're referencing in this ad.

What am I missing?

125: Davis DEC Smith, 3-0
133: Nagao DEC Van Dee, 6-0
141: Hardy DEC Bartlett, 6-3
149: Lovett MAJ Kasak, 6-7
157: Haines DEC Robb, 9-7
165: Mesenbrink MAJ Taylor, 13-7
174: Starocci TECH Wilson, 18-7
184: Pinto DEC Truax, 18-10
197: Brooks MAJ Alred, 22-10
285: Kerkvliet PIN Hutmacher, 28-10
Agree except 141. Bartlett will win.