ADVERTISEMENT

LJ Sr. Has coached his final game.

Great coach. I wish he could have stayed here.
Always liked him and thought he was a great coach. Still cannot believe all the damage done to our program. Don't know if we will ever have the coaching consistently we had in the past.

Show us the theft, asshole.
Look, we all know you're a touch on the slow side and there's nothing wrong with that. You should be proud you've made it this far in life and not letting your disability hold you back. However, I'm gonna say this again, so pay attention and read it v e r y s l o w l y, at no point in this thread did I mention theft, or robbery. I simply called him out for paying for info on another site, and then coming here and pretending to be an insider and passing that info off as his own. Now I know you don't comprehend words very well, but feel free to reread that as many times as it takes for it to sink into your poop riddled brain. I'll even bring you some crayons if writing it out will help you, just try not to eat them. Or keep hugging on gunnsie's nuts and tickling his taint, it probably makes him feel good knowing he has a fan. Who knows, maybe the two of you can help each with your setbacks in life, maybe fall in love, settle down together and raise an imaginary family in the nut house.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Look, we all know you're a touch on the slow side and there's nothing wrong with that. You should be proud you've made it this far in life and not letting your disability hold you back. However, I'm gonna say this again, so pay attention and read it v e r y s l o w l y, at no point in this thread did I mention theft, or robbery. I simply called him out for paying for info on another site, and then coming here and pretending to be an insider and passing that info off as his own. Now I know you don't comprehend words very well, but feel free to reread that as many times as it takes for it to sink into your poop riddled brain. I'll even bring you some crayons if writing it out will help you, just try not to eat them. Or keep hugging on gunnsie's nuts and tickling his taint, it probably makes him feel good knowing he has a fan. Who knows, maybe the two of you can help each with your setbacks in life, maybe fall in love, settle down together and raise an imaginary family in the nut house.
LMAO, you cretin, keep ducking.

The theft? You can't answer it you moron, because there was no theft.

Asshole.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Looks like he’s still struggling with comprehension. 🤷‍♂️. You can’t help them all.

LMAO, you cretin, keep ducking.

The theft? You can't answer it you moron, because there was no theft.

Asshole.
Never made the accusation of theft you twit. Wait sorry, you still don't understand English. Let me speak to you on your level again

Poop pants, dog fart e-e-ee-e-ee-ee-e-e??

Hi my name is Phil's rug. I troll psubiomed exclusively. I don't ever post unless psubiomed posts. Did you see what psubiomed posted today? I live my entire life obsessed with psubiomed. My name is Phils rug and I live in my mom's basement, where I have 14 alerts hooked up to my mom's laptop to tell me when psubiomed posts.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Hi my name is Phil's rug. I troll psubiomed exclusively. I don't ever post unless psubiomed posts. Did you see what psubiomed posted today? I live my entire life obsessed with psubiomed. My name is Phils rug and I live in my mom's basement, where I have 14 alerts hooked up to my mom's laptop to tell me when psubiomed posts.
Hi bestie

Reactions: joeaubie21
LOL, Gunsie
You claiming to be a football “insider” is like Taylor Swift’s tampon claiming to be an insider on her sex life.

Female-Bodybuilder.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT