ADVERTISEMENT

LJ Sr. Has coached his final game.

Who was the lineman he convinced to go pro , and subsequently undrafted, on his way out the door?

For the record Barnes called him not vice versa, still that excuse rings shallow when you realize he convinced Harrison to stay, and Harrison was projected far higher in the draft than Barnes.

At the end of the day although it still pisses me off, LJ Sr was a great coach at both PSU and O SU

This site doesn’t have mods nor does it seem like the owners care - but ethically, you’re stealing pay-for info from other sites.

And you’re also acting as if it’s your own, or that you’re some kind of insider. Why?
😂 Like I said jealous much?

For the record Barnes called him not vice versa, still that excuse rings shallow when you realize he convinced Harrison to stay, and Harrison was projected far higher in the draft than Barnes.

At the end of the day although it still pisses me off, LJ Sr was a great coach at both PSU and O SU
Was Harrison ever projected to be more than a potential Day 3 pick after his Junior year?

Hopefully Ohio State since that's where he was working at the time
Now that he's retired probably both unless he feels he was treated unfairly here which is possible.

Considering no one ever offered him more than a d-line role after he left I'd say its safe to say we treated him just fine. How many D-Coordinators have the Buckeyes hired instead of promoting him since he joined their staff? 6? Knowles, Koombs, Mattison, Hafley, Schiano, Ash.

Considering no one ever offered him more than a d-line role after he left I'd say its safe to say we treated him just fine. How many D-Coordinators have the Buckeyes hired instead of promoting him since he joined their staff? 6? Knowles, Koombs, Mattison, Hafley, Schiano, Ash.
You and i may agree on that (we do) but that doesn't mean he agrees.

Ever stop and consider maybe I AM one of those insiders?
🤔🤔 People who have status generally don't feel a need to scream it from the mountain top. Your seeking of recognition and repeated claims about being an insider, suggests over compensation and undeserved status seeking. IDK the truth, but I know what it looks like 🤷🤷

This site doesn’t have mods nor does it seem like the owners care - but ethically, you’re stealing pay-for info from other sites.

And you’re also acting as if it’s your own, or that you’re some kind of insider. Why?

So called pay info can be dug out.

How did this theft occur? What place was robbed and/or burgled?

Reactions: Psubiomed

If he paid to be on the site how is he stealing info?? Do they swear an oath to secrecy when they sign up??

Personally I think the guy is a PITA but your take is a bit of a stretch IMHO.

The thought of paying money so that i know a week before everyone else that LJ sr is retiring is beyond silly but each to their own
I totally agree. But if the dork thinks that makes him the smartest guy in the room so be it.

🤔🤔 People who have status generally don't feel a need to scream it from the mountain top. Your seeking of recognition and repeated claims about being an insider, suggests over compensation and undeserved status seeking. IDK the truth, but I know what it looks like 🤷🤷
It’s like my D day uncle used to say “Don’t worry about the guy who has a big mouth beware of the quiet ones’.

Reactions: Pitteefool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT