ADVERTISEMENT

LJ Sr. Has coached his final game.

If he paid to be on the site how is he stealing info?? Do they swear an oath to secrecy when they sign up??

Personally I think the guy is a PITA but your take is a bit of a stretch IMHO.
If he's paying for other sites that's fine. But taking info from those sites and coming here to try and pass it off as his own info isn't a good look. It's rather sad he's that desperate to be seen as someone

Reactions: 81b&w
If he's paying for other sites that's fine. But taking info from those sites and coming here to try and pass it off as his own info isn't a good look. It's rather sad he's that desperate to be seen as someone
My inside info tells me he was neglected as a child. Sources say he was so ugly his mother had to tie a pork chop around his neck so the family dog would play with him.

No one seems to be able to answer. What constitutes an "insider"?

Where and how did this theft/burglary occur?

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
My inside info tells me he was neglected as a child. Sources say he was so ugly his mother had to tie a pork chop around his neck so the family dog would play with him.
😂 5 year old posts smack from kindergarten class 😂

Where's the theft? From where?

Reactions: Psubiomed
OP is stealing other site’s premium info and/or random insiders, FWIW.
I mean, it's not a great look but those that post information on the paid sites are kidding themselves if they think something posted for thousands to see on the internet is somehow going to remain a secret. Do premium users sign an NDA when they join? Doubt it. I've never seen the appeal of paying for information that in most cases is known by the general public within 12-36 hours anyway, what's the point? Just to brag that you knew before someone else like the media news organizations try to do?

I mean, it's not a great look but those that post information on the paid sites are kidding themselves if they think something posted for thousands to see on the internet is somehow going to remain a secret. Do premium users sign an NDA when they join? Doubt it. I've never seen the appeal of paying for information that in most cases is known by the general public within 12-36 hours anyway, what's the point? Just to brag that you knew before someone else like the media news organizations try to do?

In essence, no thievery, no burglary, no stealing.

But what about being an insider?

Who can explain "insider"?

Reactions: Psubiomed
Just to brag that you knew before someone else like the media news organizations try to do?
This is exactly what the OP is doing and he’s claiming he got it from his inside sources and some here bought it that he has some kind of contact within the program. It’s comical.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Is this one of the reasons they just lost the No 1# DT recruit to Miami? Or was it $$$?
Probably $$$$$. Miami, Louisville, Texas A&M - and a few others - are throwing out huge sums of NIL money at recruits. CF is definitely a different game today.

Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT