ADVERTISEMENT

In Iowa desperation news…

The kid left, said he loved Iowa and the team and probably was asked if it was Ferrari (since it was out there already) and he admitted it was and allowed it to be printed. He didn't dive into any further details.

Not shockingly, only a small portion of Iowa fans opted to believe maybe it wasn't the best idea bringing in the Ferraris and instead chose to character assassinate the kid and his dad.

The kid left, said he loved Iowa and the team and probably was asked if it was Ferrari (since it was out there already) and he admitted it was and allowed it to be printed. He didn't dive into any further details.

Not shockingly, only a small portion of Iowa fans opted to believe maybe it wasn't the best idea bringing in the Ferraris and instead chose to character assassinate the kid and his dad.
Tis the HR personality.

I love that their whole justification is some belief that Mr. Chittum shouldn't cast stones on others if he's gotten into trouble, so he deserves the posting. When he hasn't casted stones at all and in any way. He's said nothing. His kid just transferred.

That's some sick line of thought. Wonder when js or Madden will show up to break balls on the topic.

I love that their whole justification is some belief that Mr. Chittum shouldn't cast stones on others if he's gotten into trouble, so he deserves the posting. When he hasn't casted stones at all and in any way. He's said nothing. His kid just transferred.

That's some sick line of thought. Wonder when js or Madden will show up to break balls on the topic.
I missed the part where the Chittum dad "casted stones" To my knowledge, he never said a word publicly. He came and moved his son out of an environment he didn't like. Cody himself made a brief comment he just doesn't want to be on a team with Ferrari (someone he likely will have to drill together for the next 4-5 years also)

Even @smalls103 put it in civil terms on his show, saying "sometimes people just don't like each other and Brands can't do anything about that"

That could have been the end of everything.

I have a hard time believing that’s the real Bob Nichols successful person. I know some pretty damn successful people, and the last thing they’d be doing is acting like that on an Internet forum. Ped State, L’Ames, all his other personal insults he’s always throwing around.
That’s what I said a month or so ago- I think it’s somebody typing from their parents basement

And technically not even transferred bc I don’t think he signed the official papers

I have a hard time believing that’s the real Bob Nichols successful person. I know some pretty damn successful people, and the last thing they’d be doing is acting like that on an Internet forum. Ped State, L’Ames, all his other personal insults he’s always throwing around.
Idk - that account has been around since 2005 and I'm sure at this point someone has confirmed with him if that is him since he is using his name. Successful people can be immature and rude, hell they often are lol.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Its io
I have a hard time believing that’s the real Bob Nichols successful person. I know some pretty damn successful people, and the last thing they’d be doing is acting like that on an Internet forum. Ped State, L’Ames, all his other personal insults he’s always throwing aro

Well js has been busting their balls all week but most of those clowns are incapable of any reason or logic and just ignore him. Sad state of affairs for Iowa wrestling but they had it coming. The worse part about it is that it's going to get worse and some fans over there can see it but others just want to ignore it. Wtf

Reactions: Ski
When we insert Spencer into the conversation.
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Something I find ironic is that many seem unhappy with Brands and their solution seems to be to donate more and encourage each other to do the same.

When’s the last time a coach was let go for performance while contributions were up?

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I was told by someone that he used to like reading some of my posts but now I'm just another Penn State troll. I actually pointed out certain things and agreed with many early Iowa posters about the Ferrari brothers.

And believe it or not vodka liked the few of those posts between calling the NCAA compliance department about Penn State wrestling.

Don’t

Don’t forget about Gobblin all but guaranteeing Nic Bouzakis transferring in too. That went over well on their board when he squashed that on social media the very next day.
He also mentioned John Poznanski potentially transferring to IC. Perhaps out-of-touch Gobbs is still leaning on the same “insider” who fed him the scoop on Brady Berge? 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
In terms of best-case/worst-case (for Iowa) scenarios this offseason, I would rank them in order:

1) Jesuroga, Chittum, pre-football season (PFS) Keuter, and Arnold arrive, plus a couple of IMPACT transfers (Nagao/Truax), no Ferraris
2) Chittum, PFS Keuter, and Arnold arrive, they grab one of the impact transfers, no Ferraris
3) PFS Keuter and Arnold arrive, no impact transfers, lose Chittum, but still no Ferraris
4) PFS Keuter and Arnold arrive, no impact transfers, lose Chittum, still in the running for Angelo, Anthony & AJ a long shot to arrive
5) PFS Keuter and Arnold arrive, no impact transfers, lose Chittum, still recruiting Anthony and Angelo, AJ still in the picture once he is adjudicated
6) Keuter finally puts the pads on, Arnold arrives, Slumdouche Millionaire and TNT go balls to the wall on the entire Ferrari family committing (don't want to say anything bad about Arnold)

They are at DEFCON 5 and staring DEFCON 6 in the face. Guys, it CAN get better than this and it looks promising that it will.
Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

And believe it or not vodka liked the few of those posts between calling the NCAA compliance department about Penn State wrestling.
Believe it or not some time ago vodka's one man assault on nearly every thread here spouting the same take is why I created an account here--solely so I could put him on ignore. These days he likes many of my posts on GIA.

Like I felt here about vodka then, I think GIA posters will think one is a PSU troll whenever one posts the same or a largely similar take multiple times on multiple threads. That, or dogpiling the same or similar take as previously made by a PSU poster will get one labeled a PSU troll.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
what would iowa's current starting 10 vs psu's starting 10 (just put messenbrink/facundo). would we be favored at all weights? or a few toss ups

what would iowa's current starting 10 vs psu's starting 10 (just put messenbrink/facundo). would we be favored at all weights? or a few toss ups
They would be favored at 125 just because we are not sure about Robbie yet but him and Ayala are super close. 165 would lean toward Iowa with Facundo since Kennedy beat him this past season. I would say it’s a tossup with Mesenbrink right now but by mid season I would expect Mesenbrink to be the favorite. Real has to be favored against BB even though we all think Bartlett has leveled up. Real handled him in their match last season

Reactions: Brian LB-U
I mean, are we sure Nicolls isn’t actually a double agent and he (not @PatMineo22 ) is the actual “paid hater” of the Iowa program. I mean, he’s doing his best to drag that program in the dirt lately.

I don't wish ill on Iowa. I'm feeling sorry for the real Iowa fans that the dirtbag seems to be trying his hardest to give the program a bad name. I guess it comes down to this familiar and ironic quote, "you get what you earn". And that's not good for Iowa wrestling where Bob is concerned.

I don't wish ill on Iowa. I'm feeling sorry for the real Iowa fans that the dirtbag seems to be trying his hardest to give the program a bad name. I guess it comes down to this familiar and ironic quote, "you get what you earn". And that's not good for Iowa wrestling where Bob is concerned.
He’s an entitled dude - it’s very clear. Expects his money to provide cover for his anachronistic bs - and he’s probably right.

Yeah, it’s good to see a solid group of Iowa fans calling him out

Bob is a total embarrassment to the program and soon to be the University by extension. Putting this scumbags name on a building is just unbelievable and I suspect they'll regret that decision soon after the ribbon cutting.

Just to clarify, Goschke is going on the building. Dirtbag Bob is going on the wrestling room.

In terms of best-case/worst-case (for Iowa) scenarios this offseason, I would rank them in order:

1) Jesuroga, Chittum, pre-football season (PFS) Keuter, and Arnold arrive, plus a couple of IMPACT transfers (Nagao/Truax), no Ferraris
2) Chittum, PFS Keuter, and Arnold arrive, they grab one of the impact transfers, no Ferraris
3) PFS Keuter and Arnold arrive, no impact transfers, lose Chittum, but still no Ferraris
4) PFS Keuter and Arnold arrive, no impact transfers, lose Chittum, still in the running for Angelo, Anthony & AJ a long shot to arrive
5) PFS Keuter and Arnold arrive, no impact transfers, lose Chittum, still recruiting Anthony and Angelo, AJ still in the picture once he is adjudicated
6) Keuter finally puts the pads on, Arnold arrives, Slumdouche Millionaire and TNT go balls to the wall on the entire Ferrari family committing (don't want to say anything bad about Arnold)

They are at DEFCON 5 and staring DEFCON 6 in the face. Guys, it CAN get better than this and it looks promising that it will.
Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
7) Their biggest and highest-profile donor, when not evicting single moms, outs himself as a casual misogynist.

They do seem to be skipping around levels, though. Dante's levels.

Cga0DRJWEAAavzA.jpg

Reactions: Agoodnap
The funny thing is parents and wrestlers read these boards. Their biggest Wrestling donor whose name is on their facility is getting public attention showing his true colors. Keep it going Bob, you’re doing great!
arthurtv-misogyny.gif

if you were actually paying attention you’d know i’ve spent too much time doing that already

it’s a fine line though. push too hard and landlord bob is gonna blow off steam by evicting some single mothers.

sorry to say iowa wrestling is now broken and will do anything to win a title!
In what? They sure as hell lack the talent and coaching to win any wrestling titles on some sort of semi-regular manner. Well, except the soldier salute tournament. I think they got that one, as long as TnT don't reach out to Cael and invite PSU.

Reactions: Grass and danoftw
In what? They sure as hell lack the talent and coaching to win any wrestling titles on some sort of semi-regular manner. Well, except the soldier salute tournament. I think they got that one, as long as TnT don't reach out to Cael and invite PSU.
At this rate, M2 could enter that tourney and be competetive.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT