ADVERTISEMENT

In Iowa desperation news…

Per my pals over at 34 and Counting (forever - my edit) one Anthony Vincent Ferrari has a blind plea scheduled for April 11, 2023, for an assault and battery charge that occurred on July 21, 2022. So this is NOT AJ but not sure how many brothers there are TBH.
Guess young Anthony and the Hawkeye wrestling program aren't overly concerned about that pending blind plea...

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

It's possible they were able to secure NIL $$$$ and give it to the victims of their assorted assaults/crimes. It's sad but if you're a star athlete in America you can buy your way out of most legal troubles.

The only downside I see is that this makes it more likely that Angelo ends up at Iowa and he is damn good. If he was smart he would go elsewhere and keep his distance from his 2 older brothers.
You know that ain't happening. Somebody should start a TV drama series. Damn almighty. This shyt will be a 3 hr feature film on BTN that will be shown 24 (and holding) times a season.

Oddly (and surprisingly) most of HR doesn't seem to be supporting this. I honestly don't know how a university would willingly bring people like this onto their campus with all of the sexual assaults/date rape/shootings that happen on campuses all over the country.

What happens in 2 years when they all leave after (at least) one of them commits another crime?
Say they go back to their old ways and a female student at Iowa ends up getting assaulted or raped, is the university opening themselves up to a lawsuit? This isn't just a bad look for the wrestling program, it's a bad look for the school.

Is there any history between Haines/Van Ness and Chittum/ Ferrari? Based on recent history I like our guys but know their guys are being sold as saving their program.

Not that I'm keeping score but they have one commit that has a Dad running around spouting off that PSU has a racist culture. They are putting the guy who can't stop calling PSU fans pedophiles name on their new wrestling room and now they are welcoming criminal/criminals into their program. The Hawkeyes have become the gift that keeps on giving....

Not that I'm keeping score but they have one commit that has a Dad running around spouting off that PSU has a racist culture. They are putting the guy who can't stop calling PSU fans pedophiles name on their new wrestling room and now they are welcoming criminal/criminals into their program. The Hawkeyes have become the gift that keeps on giving....
Who's that?

Finally the greatest wrestling family comes to IOWA!! Not one, not twooooo but 3 fine upstanding young gentleman will grace the IOWA wrestling room with their presence! It’s a great time to be an IOWA wrestling fan. (Unless you’re a female student, then God help you, you should seriously consider transferring ASAP)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT