ADVERTISEMENT

I gave Barron a fair bit of slack when he came here, even to some extent after the fraudulent

Good for Eric! It shows he has passion and is not afraid to state his views in a very vocal passionate way. Good for him for passionately calling out these close minded misanthropes and Debbie Downers who would find fault if God were running the university. What miserable, pathetic, naive, and thin skinned people they are for thinking they have a monopoly for criticizing or speaking in confrontational tones. The nerve!

My advice to these people is that if they want to constantly find fault and bash the administration, they should be prepared to accept the same in a manner the administration chooses. And if they're not happy with the way things are, I suggest they go find another school to support because things aren't changing anytime soon.

Are you freaking kidding me??? You mean you actually condone his behavior??? You want a University President who voluntarily follows a fellow FEMALE alumnus into an OUTSIDE hallway and verbally abuses her while she tries to walk away saying she "loves Penn State"???

These are the kind of people you are defending??? Boy how things have changed under your hand picked, new regime. The people running Penn State now appear to be as slimy and as low life as it gets. Talk about a 180 from the non-BOT people that ran it pre-November 2011.

Try doing that at work with a female employee. Try yelling at her in the hallway for ANYTHING while she tries to walk away and tell me what happens.

Maybe next time Barron will slam her against the wall.

Good for Eric! It shows he has passion and is not afraid to state his views in a very vocal passionate way. Good for him for passionately calling out these close minded misanthropes and Debbie Downers who would find fault if God were running the university. What miserable, pathetic, naive, and thin skinned people they are for thinking they have a monopoly for criticizing or speaking in confrontational tones. The nerve!

My advice to these people is that if they want to constantly find fault and bash the administration, they should be prepared to accept the same in a manner the administration chooses. And if they're not happy with the way things are, I suggest they go find another school to support because things aren't changing anytime soon.

Boy, you are an idiot! And that's being kind. Eight million dollars for a report that they won't review? What are they afraid of? Transparency? Talk about being thin skinned. Responsibility? Not in their creed. Debbie downers? EIGHT MILLION PLUS DOLLARS. Are you NUTS? For what??? You have got to be kidding me. No wonder most PSU Alumni don't trust this administration and guess what, were not going away either! Now about Eric! His actions have embarrassed all Penn Stater's. Acted like a total Buffoon! Not like the head of a major university. I guess the only good thing to come out of this mess is bringing to light and the exposure of the Rats (BOT) who are running this university. So CR, you can go home now and pump the neighbors dog for we are not having any of that BS that your trying to serve.Oh, What's that you hear? That's the freight train coming down the tracks that you and your friends are going to get run over.

Boy, you are an idiot! And that's being kind. Eight million dollars for a report that they won't review? What are they afraid of? Transparency? Talk about being thin skinned. Responsibility? Not in their creed. Debbie downers? EIGHT MILLION PLUS DOLLARS. Are you NUTS? For what??? You have got to be kidding me. No wonder most PSU Alumni don't trust this administration and guess what, were not going away either! Now about Eric! His actions have embarrassed all Penn Stater's. Acted like a total Buffoon! Not like the head of a major university. I guess the only good thing to come out of this mess is bringing to light and the exposure of the Rats (BOT) who are running this university. So CR, you can go home now and pump the neighbors dog for we are not having any of that BS that your trying to serve.Oh, What's that you hear? That's the freight train coming down the tracks that you and your friends are going to get run over.

Aside from a double, no triple like, Barron has proven himself to be a lame duck fool. His legacy is pretty much in stone, and I suggest he moves along. To some ultra liberal poop den that shares his "values".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT