ADVERTISEMENT

Going to Big Tens

My only complaint, during the finals, too many people would be leaving there seats during the live wrestling blocking my view. People couldn’t wait 10 minutes until a match was over? I was sitting in a PSU section too .
Unfortunately, those days are gone. People either don't GAF or were never taught to wait for a 1/2 inning, TO/punt/score, end of bout, etc to enter or exit your seat.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, those days are gone. People either don't GAF or were never taught to wait for a 1/2 inning, TO/punt/score, end of boutique, etc to enter or exit your seat.
yea, there was plenty of time in-between matches... only had 3 completed and it was after 5pm

Sat in section 120. Several PSU/PA guys around me - one guy in front of me and to the left had this forum open on his phone switching back and forth between HVI and Trackwrestling (sorry, I’m nosy). Seemed fairly knowledgeable (so it couldn’t possibly be any of us on here!).

I Wrestled for Clarion and Lycoming, Budds closing line on me when recruiting me out of the Navy “ Well you f$&@ing wrestling for me next year” in like this is the perfect coach for a Navy Veteran. Also wrestled your uncle Roger in HS also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hlstone
I Wrestled for Clarion and Lycoming, Budds closing line on me when recruiting me out of the Navy “ Well you f$&@ing wrestling for me next year” in like this is the perfect coach for a Navy Veteran. Also wrestled your uncle Roger in HS also.
Roger's youngest son wrestles for Navy now.

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT