ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Penn State MBB @ Northwestern

Micahs insistence to play Dread is embarrassing. He is a terrible overall player. Evan and or Kebba need to be in there for size and athleticism.
Kebba is a twig that gets rag dolled. It takes a big time coach to recruit bigs and Micah ain't that.

Kebba is a twig that gets rag dolled. It takes a big time coach to recruit bigs and Micah ain't that.
Then Mahaffey or Clary should get minutes...Dread is a ZERO if he isn't hitting shots...he's bad on defense, doesn't rebound and can't dribble

Reactions: Psugo823
Then Mahaffey or Clary should get minutes...Dread is a ZERO if he isn't hitting shots...he's bad on defense, doesn't rebound and can't dribble
Problem is Mahaffey doesn’t do anything either (except foul) and Clary gives up way too much size.

Problem is Mahaffey doesn’t do anything either (except foul) and Clary gives up way too much size.
True...but Mahaffey is at least naturally long....bring Kebba back in for boards. We are getting hurt on the glass

Plenty of time but I don't see anybody stepping up to take control of this game. Pickett 2 missed FTs are probably a result of constant pressure.

Plenty of time but I don't see anybody stepping up to take control of this game. Pickett 2 missed FTs are probably a result of constant pressure.
I have no confidence we can win this game. NW has a couple of guys who are clutch…we don’t seem to have that. Hopefully someone steps up consistently here at the end.

We just cannot get a big rebound… it's unbelievable how soft this team is

How many times does PSU need a big play in the final minutes and come up short?

One chance but Funk missed. Maybe Pickett should have tried to draw the foul.

Picked a bad day to quit huffing glue.

Last edited:
Funk making some shots but we keep giving up offensive rebounds. Some of those hit the ground so not just lack of size

That's why I like Mahaffey in there over Dread...yuge rebound😊

OT is not usually our friend…and on the road makes it that much harder.

Win or lose that ending and miss by Funk is the story of our season. Gritty, likable team. Overachievers inmany respects. Can't hit he big shot. Can't close.

Reactions: bdgan
What did I say all night on here Mahaffey should be playing dread should be sitting. End of story

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT