ADVERTISEMENT

Gabe Arnold vs. CStar

Why does everyone act like its inconceivable that Starocci could be upset.
By a very strong, very defensive, difficult to score on youngster.
Isnt that how Starocci got started.
Crookham over Vito.
Zain over Stieber
etc

That is not so say that one should put money on it.
Agreed. Naïve to think Carter can’t lose to a highly-skilled kid on a Vision Quest in front of a rabid home crowd and intimidated ref. I only wonder if TB’s own selfish quest to wield the two-headed Arnold-Angelo hammer for 4 straight years (of better team title chances) keeps it from happening. Maybe that final match in Feb ends up being the equally anticipated AB v AJF. Regardless, I’m counting days with cautious optimism that both Lions win.

Crookham over Vito.
Zain over Stieber
etc

Of course nothing is impossible, this is sports. Buster Douglas over Mike Tyson does happen once in a blue moon.

The real question is what is the probability that Arnold can beat Starocci ? When it comes down to that, I would say he has no greater than a 2% chance to beat Starocci. And that’s being generous.

Reactions: Sullivan
I'm not sure it's a true distinguisher if he gets five as there will probably be an asterisk beside it. I mean if Cael could have wrestled five does anyone think he wouldn't win a fifth. I get what you are saying but the conversation has always been four timer.
This is an odd take. So, what do you think of the three-timers who didn't wrestle for four?

Reactions: Ski
Crookham over Vito.
Zain over Stieber
etc

That's true. I'm sure there's a good chance that Gabe will decide to not wrestle (like Nelson Brands) and try to steal it late in the 3rd.

Reactions: Creek Side
If you look at most of the upsets listed above, they involved a very overconfident person/team who took their opponent lightly. Carter takes nothing lightly.
True he doesnt take any opponent lightly but humility is not one of his strong points hahahaha.

Of course nothing is impossible, this is sports. Buster Douglas over Mike Tyson does happen once in a blue moon.

The real question is what is the probability that Arnold can beat Starocci ? When it comes down to that, I would say he has no greater than a 2% chance to beat Starocci. And that’s being generous.
don't use the Tyson comparison as he switched 'coaches'

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT