ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling FinalX PBP

Sasso v. Pantaleo. Sasso could have used more tan time comparing to Pants. And, didn't need the tan. 10-0 Sasso. But, there's a desperation brick. Stands.
Shocking. Somewhat for the win, but more for the score. Not so long ago that Pantaleo was #1 in the world and winning tough international tournaments.

Reactions: diggerpup
I love me some cortisone shots. Doctors should set up mobile cortisone shot mobiles at ski resorts - they’d make a killing.

Anyway, this is on script for Cox giving his unusual history the last 5 or so years. Serious drama.
Tuesday, one in left shoulder and another in right knee. While getting older is the goal, there is a price to pay and it isn't for the faint of heart.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
If Fix beats Desanto how long until someone on the HR makes a "daddys drink" comment

Nothing yet, but it's only one guy apparently just talking to himself in the Final X thread over there.

kto-kounotori.gif

Tuesday, one in left shoulder and another in right knee. While getting older is the goal, there is a price to pay and it isn't for the faint of heart.
Got one in my low back recently for a disc issue and after years of radiating and stupid conservative treatments it helped me the most by far

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
The jury is still out on the long term effects of cortisone shots on cartilage. My own experience. A miracle drug for a month or two only to have the pain return for the worse. I went through 5-6 cycle's of the shots before I lost faith. A couple of years later, I am now 6 weeks post total knee replacement and doing pretty well.

I had pretty good luck with a shot in the shoulder, it took forever for it to kick in but it helped me in the long run..

Also, since there is zero Iowa representation (Gilman is a lion now! 😉), can we refrain from having this thread spiral into another Iowa thread? Let's get ready for the best wrestling in the country!

Gilman and Richards hand-fighting. Gilman pushes Richards out, but Richards was grounded. Both wrestlers trying to get their underhooks. Gilman with a nice single. Can't finish but gets a pushout 1-0. Richards warned for passivity. Gilman in on a single. Gets extended, improves position. Lifts and drives through. Gets another pushout, 2-0. 0:30 left in the 1st. Richards gets in on a deep single, Gilman goes to his butt, but Richards runs out of time. 2-0 at the break.

Gilman attempts a straight on shot, Richards counters, and goes behind for 2. On the restart, Gilman with a shot, Richards whizzers, and Gilman gets a step-out. 3-2 Gilman. Gilman is taking some sloppy straight on shots the match, getting himself extended. Gilman with another bad shot, Richards almost gets behind and gets a leg in. No score after a good scramble. Richards with an underhook, great slide-by and covers for 2. Takes the lead 4-3. And that's how it ends. Richards goes up 1 match to none.

Last edited:
Zane saved it for late. Thomas was all action, but definitely started taking some silly sloppy shots.

Gilman is going to have to clean up his shots, create angles, and quit getting extended if he is going to keep his spot.

Lots of speed and good movement to start Vito/Garrett. Vito warned for passivity. Garrett with a sweep single, Vito toward the edge, and Garrett finishes on the edge, 2-0. Some straight on shots, counters, but no score. Garrett warned for passivity. 0:30 left in the 1st. Vito with a huge counter to a blast double to go feet to back for 4! 4-2 Vito at the break.

Vito with a slick single and finishes with no reaction from Garrett. Man, he's quick! 6-2 Vito. Stoppage, as Garrett is bleeding. 1:30 left. Lots of action on the restart. Shots, reshots, snaps, and they go out of bounds with no points. 1:00, Garrett needs something big. In deep on a single, lifts, but Vito counters with no points. 0:22 left and Garrett gets a step-out 6-3. Garrett gets a takedown to a gut, but time expires and Vito wins the first match 6-5.

Last edited:
Got one in my low back recently for a disc issue and after years of radiating and stupid conservative treatments it helped me the most by far
It calms the inflammation which causes the pain. I still have a very arthritic left shoulder and a right knee with a small meniscus tear both will require periodic repeat shots. The last time I required one in left shoulder was 3 years ago.
I have never had to deal with back issues, but I have a kid who has had several surgeries to repair nerve/structural issues. I hope the shot gives you the same relief I get from them. Hoping they find a way to treat your back pain issues long term.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
Gilman was a 61 his last time out. Wonder if 57 is becoming a bit more difficult as he gets older. Lord knows the numbers I see on the scale are sure different than 5 years ago lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT