ADVERTISEMENT

ALERT- NorthwesternGuy is a troll

FloridAlum

May 29, 2001
. I am one of the moderators of the Northwestern Rivals board. This guy is not a Northwestern fan .He is an imposter. He is banned on our board and has also been banned under other names he has used. Next week NU plays PSU, and if you come visit our board you will not see him posting there . If we catch him trying to sneak on again using a different name, we will ban that name also. I hope that none of his comments have given you folks a negative opinion of real Northwestern fans. See you next week

PS He has also used the name NorthwesternMan

PPS I see klemman from OSU posting on this board. He knows me. I do not know what happened to ChiTownLion Who used to frequently post on our board, but if he is around he knows me also.

Last edited:
He made his mark a few weeks back. Thanks for the heads up. Who in the hell dislikes or trolls Pat F. Or NW? Odd.
LaJolla, there are just some people who get their kicks out of trolling the various message boards. He is one of them. We believe he is an Iowa fan , but that is irrelevant because he is a troll. It bothers me that he posts on boards like this and gives folks a negative opinion of us. We are capable of doing that ourselves without his help .LOL just be aware that he is not one of us. Thank you

Statewise, how did you become aware of that? Good for you

Northwestern is the only other board I read occasionally, and I saw board regulars calling him/it out. I attend a couple NU FB games a year, and I have season tickets to NU basketball.

Northwestern is the only other board I read occasionally, and I saw board regulars calling him/it out. I attend a couple NU FB games a year, and I have season tickets to NU basketball.
Great! If you read our board, you know who I am. Come visit us next week. Hope you enjoy watching our basketball team this year. We might be very interesting and entertaining .

. I am one of the moderators of the Northwestern Rivals board. This guy is not a Northwestern fan .He is an imposter. He is banned on our board and has also been banned under other names he has used. Next week NU plays PSU, and if you come visit our board you will not see him posting there . If we catch him trying to sneak on again using a different name, we will ban that name also. I hope that none of his comments have given you folks a negative opinion of real Northwestern fans. See you next week

PPS I see klemman from OSU posting on this board. He knows me. I do not know what happened to ChiTownLion Who used to frequently post on our board, but if he is around he knows me also.

NW football message board troll?

Who knew?

No doubt NorthwesternGuy is a pitter. Since pitt has horrible sports teams, no fan base, and haven't won a significant game in decades, they troll other message boards to vent their frustrations. We are certainly used to this.

Reactions: m48tank
No doubt NorthwesternGuy is a pitter. Since pitt has horrible sports teams, no fan base, and haven't won a significant game in decades, they troll other message boards to vent their frustrations. We are certainly used to this.
Don't think so. I think he is a young jerk from Iowa. Started trolling our board first but after getting banned a couple of times he had to find a place to post. You just got lucky

We operate under the assumption that everybody is a troll, except for 10-12 of us, and work backwards from there.

A stamp of distinction.
He shall be marked with the sign of the Troll.
1414152317830-troll_alert.gif

Statewise...my wife and I will be attending Northwestern game from the Twin Cities. We're staying in Chicago. Any chance we can stop by your tailgate? Hoping for 2:30 kickoff. 11:00 am is just too early. Thanks. bvstpaul@gmail.com

St. Paul, once I get things planned, I'll try and send you a note. If you don't hear from me, please post a reminder here a couple days before. I agree that 2:30 would be great.

NW football message board troll?

Who knew?
Shoot, Apex. Trolls are on almost every Board at one point or another.. Our Cal Board had a nasty troll who posted under a variety of screen names over time. He liked to refer to us as the "Cal State Teddy Bears," and dug up/posted any negative crap he could find. It ultimately turned out he had been denied admission. LOL.

LaJolla, there are just some people who get their kicks out of trolling the various message boards. He is one of them. We believe he is an Iowa fan , but that is irrelevant because he is a troll. It bothers me that he posts on boards like this and gives folks a negative opinion of us. We are capable of doing that ourselves without his help .LOL just be aware that he is not one of us. Thank you

MichNittLion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT