ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Fisher Offers to Meet Ziegler in Sunday Inky, But Backs Out In Epic Facebook Conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect Zeigler to come here just to talk to AF, but the dude is here relatively often, anyway. He didn't need Fisher's address to make a trip he'll likely make no matter what. He could also work through the kid's attorney rather than being a jackass on Facebook, then posting it here

Reactions: Westcoast24
The people that complain people rationalize Jerry's guilt without enough knowledge tend to do the same thing regarding Fisher's issues, Zeigler's righteousness, and a host of other things regarding the case.

I don't know how old Fisher but I do believe he is old enough to not make challenges he's not willing to follow up on. Relative to "exploiting this situation", Zig has uncovered enough about this whole situation and the people involved to make me curious. Tough if you can't handle it.
JZ thinks that Jerry is innocent. Not that he may have been innocent of some charges but rather that he is completely innocent. He had no problem showing his mug on national tv with Dottie to exploit the situation. I'm not sure what you think he has uncovered, but I haven't seen one thing that was significant. At all.

Let's put it this way.

I'd rather be the type of guy who is thought of as a douchebag than the type of guy who thinks it's okay/normal for victims of sexual abuse to be contacted by advocates for their perpetrators.
Thought of? No, empirically you are a douchebag.

Hasn't JZ been fired from every gig he's ever has for saying stupid and inappropriate remarks? I can see why Scott distanced the family from this guy.

So ridiculous ......... (1) a 50-ish-year-old grown man with a history of saying outlandish things and starting fires, feuding with (2) a 21-year-old young man who, according to a jury (6-out-of-6 in terms of guilty charges!), was sexually abused as a child.

No winners here.

Is this real or are you just effin with people
It's real. I actually took swimming classes at PSU in the 60s that were conducted in the nude - no one thought it was the least bit wierd. It's just a generational thing.

Thought of? No, empirically you are a douchebag.
Well...if thinking that showering with children and contacting victims of sexual abuse are both wrong makes me a douche bag, then so be it. I confess. I'm a douche bag.

This is what happens when a guy like JS has terrible representation, and when PSU at the same time starts handing out blank checks to anyone who has a lawyer that went to a law school that is ranked higher than the Capital University School of Law.

The whole thing is totally screwed up. You aren't allowed to say that maybe, just maybe, some of the "victims" are less than fully truthful, without it being turned into a screde about JS being innocent.

Anybody with an IQ over 50 can see that both things are possible: that JS is guilty, and that some of the so-called victims, really aren't.

You are seeing the typical interwebs "outrage". Couple the safety of online anonymity with the average person's inability to comprehend complex issues, and you have a simplified black-and-white view and "outrage" towards anyone who offers an alternate explanation.

You are an intelligent individual with the ability to see the gray areas. The people you are arguing with are not.

Again, because you didn't feel the need to respond to what I said earlier - how precisely is (1) agreeing to meet JZ in the Lock Haven area and (2) having JZ pick the time to meet until the precise moment when JZ called Fisher a liar and a flake, saying that a questionable facebook account wasn't his, and bringing up Fisher's car accident "running like a little girl"? Fisher was fully prepared and willing to meet with JZ in person - after stating concerns about JZ selectively editing phone conversations - until JZ began to attack and harass him. Fisher's reaction is the fault of nobody but JZ.

How was Fisher "harassed"?

How was Fisher "harassed"?

Read the exchange as that in itself is harassment. Why does AF even know about JZ? Who is JZ representing besides the child rapist at this point in time? It's certainly not the Paterno's. It's not PSU. Who the hell gives him the right to go after victims of Jerry...period? I know a few hear think JZ is going to eventually deliver some news that clears Jerry and in turn makes it all go away, but you're looking for a unicorn. Jerry will die in prison as he molests children. He used a childrens charity to groom the community and prey on young kids.

I get the outrage with the BoT which is justified, but this new group of sick people cheering on this guy need to step back and look at some things. Jerry is not innocent, he is a child molester. There isn't any gray area there. Going after the victims is NEVER a good idea no matter how you spin it. How come the law hasn't stepped with all of JZ's incredible work to date? If a victim felt cornered enough by JZ to call him out and you don't ask yourself why, then you'll never even attempt to see where his harassment begins or ends.

Again, because you didn't feel the need to respond to what I said earlier - how precisely is (1) agreeing to meet JZ in the Lock Haven area and (2) having JZ pick the time to meet until the precise moment when JZ called Fisher a liar and a flake, saying that a questionable facebook account wasn't his, and bringing up Fisher's car accident "running like a little girl"? Fisher was fully prepared and willing to meet with JZ in person - after stating concerns about JZ selectively editing phone conversations - until JZ began to attack and harass him. Fisher's reaction is the fault of nobody but JZ.

Yea I read the entire exchange and it was pathetic.
Both of them acting like 12 year old girls.
I agree if JZ wanted support and really wanted to meet with Fisher he went about it in the worst way possible.
And thats one of my biggest "issues" with JZ. I think he knows a ton more than any of us but it gets lost in his hyperbolic
and antagonistic delivery.
I think JZ has done some good but INMO he could do 100x more good if he would stop being so confrontational.
Alas that ship has sailed.

AF calls JZ out, then backs down. That's not harassment.

Why does AF even know about JZ? Why would he call him out? He was challenging the guys Mom to a lie detector test. Based on which court. Some people can't admit this guy has lost it and not only doesn't see the line, he just sprints right by it. Let's put it like this....JZ should have zero contact with any victim or their family. Period.

Why does AF even know about JZ? Why would he call him out? He was challenging the guys Mom to a lie detector test. Based on which court. Some people can't admit this guy has lost it and not only doesn't see the line, he just sprints right by it. Let's put it like this....JZ should have zero contact with any victim or their family. Period.
But he's going to have a HUGE BOMBSHELL this week.

JZ only wants the truth.

JZ only wants the truth.

Why don't you answer the questions posed? Who in the hell is he to go after the victim or his family? Anyone can say they want the truth and it sounds noble. The problem is the approach and method should be noble as well which this is not. Bickering with Jerry's victims on social media is piss poor.

Why don't you answer the questions posed? Who in the hell is he to go after the victim or his family? Anyone can say they want the truth and it sounds noble. The problem is the approach and method should be noble as well which this is not. Bickering with Jerry's victims on social media is piss poor.

What do you want answered? AF called out JZ. When JZ answered, AF screamed Police and Lawyers, of which he has no case. AF is one of the proven liars in this case, aside from Matt and others.

I understand that John Ziegler can rub people the wrong way with his attitude, but the fact is that he has brought out a lot of good information. It is up to you whether or not believe any or all of it, but I have to laugh at the people who are sitting behind their keyboards doing nothing with respect to getting to the truth but are constantly attacking him.

While I agree JZ's presentation and methods can be questioned.....I wonder why people get so passionate about his pursuit. If one does not wish to condone or subscribe to his theory, simply don't visit his website or respond to his posts. Many here have been "ignored."
Unlike the other victims, I know Aaron Fisher's name. He chose to write a book. He appears (at least that is what I believe) and speaks as a victim's advocate. Does that usher him from the realm of victim to public figure?
I don't think anyone knows the whole story or the truth of this tragedy. Is it fair to say that AF had credibility problems in the eyes of key people at his high school? Did he not testify several times and fail to convince grand juries?
I'm not surrendering my judgement to JZ or to the Commonwealth OAG and Frank Fina. But, I can't help but wonder.....who is closer to telling us the truth?

Reactions: es19 and Bayou Lion
JZ only wants the attention.

Well he could search for the truth without fighting and bickering with victims over social media. I get that some want to hold out hope that Jerry is super secretly innocent and JZ will show the world, but that isn't going to happen. I almost feel bad for those folks at this point in time. Sheeple need to follow some leader I guess.

He posted this crap like it was some huge win for him when it was just him and a victim slap fighting like little girls over social media. Then you have a couple of his blind followers who applaud this nonsense and hide behind his search for the "truth". In what world did that meltdown on facebook move closer towards the truth. I can answer that...it did not in any way shape or form.

Well he could search for the truth without fighting and bickering with victims over social media. I get that some want to hold out hope that Jerry is super secretly innocent and JZ will show the world, but that isn't going to happen. I almost feel bad for those folks at this point in time. Sheeple need to follow some leader I guess.

He posted this crap like it was some huge win for him when it was just him and a victim slap fighting like little girls over social media. Then you have a couple of his blind followers who applaud this nonsense and hide behind his search for the "truth". In what world did that meltdown on facebook move closer towards the truth. I can answer that...it did not in any way shape or form.

I think it is possible to question aspects of the case and not believe that Sandusky is "totally innocent." This sort of generalization would be like saying "all" the alleged victims are lying. Is it really impossible to be curious ? It appears people feel threatened by discussion.
Even if Jerry is not a serial pedophile, it would be difficult to explain who is more responsible for his predicament than he. I just feel that even Jerry Sandusky should be entitled to a fair trial. Also, I would hope that should any of us be brought before the bar of justice and police are proven to lie under oath......redress would be forth coming.
I think anytime millions of dollars are involved, there is nothing wrong with healthy skepticism.
This does not just apply to victims and their lawyers, but the beloved Board of Trustees as well.

Reactions: es19 and simons96
I have to laugh at the people who are sitting behind their keyboards doing nothing with respect to getting to the truth but are constantly attacking him.

I have to laugh at the people who are sitting behind their keyboards and think it's okay for an advocate for a perp to contact victims.

I have to laugh at the people who are sitting behind their keyboards and think it's okay for an advocate for a perp to contact victims.

Fisher said he'd like to contact Ziegler, and Ziegler did. What's the problem?

Reactions: es19
Yea I read the entire exchange and it was pathetic.
Both of them acting like 12 year old girls.
I agree if JZ wanted support and really wanted to meet with Fisher he went about it in the worst way possible.
And thats one of my biggest "issues" with JZ. I think he knows a ton more than any of us but it gets lost in his hyperbolic
and antagonistic delivery.
I think JZ has done some good but INMO he could do 100x more good if he would stop being so confrontational.
Alas that ship has sailed.

+1. I bet he's a bundle of joy to be around....not.

That Zieglar, a supposed media professional, thinks it's OK to contact victims of sexual abuse (under any circumstance.
while it may not be okay to contact victims, Aaron Fisher role has changed to author, and speaker. In that roll he has opened himself to that of a public figure. JZ message gets lost in his delivery.

Reactions: BBrown
Fisher and the other accusers certainly are not above criticism for changing stories, testimony, etc. However, Ziegler's approach is just bad. While I think he raises some fair questions and has dug up some good info, no one will take him seriously based on how he does it. He seems to easily flip into 'attacking' the other party, which causes immediate dismissal. He may present compelling, accurate information but no one will ever consider it based on how he responds to people.

Some of you will benefit from a discourse between Kevin Slaten and Thomas Mesereau (the lawyer who defended Micheal Jackson and won acquittal, at this link https://dc1.safesync.com/LMTlLPtT/JZ vid/Kevin and Thomas Mesereau April 8 2015.mp3?a=Fp7Qw1s8MnM. It is just over 36 minutes long, but is very educational about child abuse cases.

He covers:
the media and what their invested interest is and their impact on cases
the effect of "victims" who strongly defended Jackson but changed their story to get money
Clemente and his "perceived" biases
Layers in attempt to win case, pile on as many charges as they can
other interesting aspects about other "child abuse" cases

If you are not so arrogant about your convictions, this could cause you to have doubts.

This is not to say I believe Sandusky is innocent. I do have an open mind and most people believe that Sandusky did not get a fair trial, even those who believe, vehemently, that he's guilty.

The "truth" is already out, imo.

Jerry has rightfully been removed from society and Joe Paterno reported as required in 2001.

This was confirmed by the lead prosecutor in the Sandusky case (Frank Fina) and Tom Corbett himself who admitted that he and the #PSUBoT were wrong to fire JVP.

The NCAA has since released a handbook that advises athletics personnel to report in virtually the same exact manner as JVP did in 2001 (report it and get out of the way).

The only remaining questions revolve around the #PSUBoT's possible complicity in Jerry's activities, the incestuous relationship between the #PSUBoT and The Second Mile, the depth and breadth of dysfunction and corruption within state agencies such as CYS, DPW, OAG, etc, (and the need for reform of these agencies to protect our children and prevent this from happening again), why TSM was allowed to skate, why CMHS was allowed to skate, how Steve Turchetta was promoted to principal at CMHS while others lost everything, who orchestrated the "PSU narrative" and why, the Curley/Schultz/Spanier trials, and hopefully the Paterno family's upcoming curb-stomping of all the bad actors in this great injustice.

IMHO, I really don't see what anyone has to gain by attempting to discredit the kids who were already abused by Jerry. That one man almost single-handedly destroyed our entire school and he can rot for all I care.

BTW, give Fisher and his mother credit for agreeing with most of us that the problem was never about Joe Paterno or Penn State. They could actually be allies of ours as we press the #PSUBoT for the transparency they promised.

Reactions: jjsocrates
Some of you will benefit from a discourse between Kevin Slaten and Thomas Mesereau (the lawyer who defended Micheal Jackson and won acquittal, at this link https://dc1.safesync.com/LMTlLPtT/JZ vid/Kevin and Thomas Mesereau April 8 2015.mp3?a=Fp7Qw1s8MnM. It is just over 36 minutes long, but is very educational about child abuse cases.

He covers:
the effect of "victims" who strongly defended Jackson but changed their story to get money

If you are not so arrogant about your convictions, this could cause you to have doubts.

This is not to say I believe Sandusky is innocent. I do have an open mind and most people believe that Sandusky did not get a fair trial, even those who believe, vehemently, that he's guilty.

Now we're supposed to be educated about child abuse cases from a guy who defended.........Michael Jackson?

While we're at it, let's start taking advice on how to conduct a murder investigation from Robert Shaprio and F. Lee Bailey.

:confused:

Reactions: mdahmus
Fisher and the other accusers certainly are not above criticism for changing stories, testimony, etc. However, Ziegler's approach is just bad. While I think he raises some fair questions and has dug up some good info, no one will take him seriously based on how he does it. He seems to easily flip into 'attacking' the other party, which causes immediate dismissal. He may present compelling, accurate information but no one will ever consider it based on how he responds to people.

My simple question is read his title, click on the link and read the exchange. How is that leading towards the truth? What information is in there other than the caIt's basically a man bragging about fighting with one of Jerry's victims. It offers nothing in terms of the search for the truth.

He covers:

In the search for the truth, where in that facebook exchange was any information of value obtained? Was that really full of facts worthy of starting a thread with some real new credible important information? I saw two people going at it with no real information gathered. How is that hunting for the truth? It doesn't discredit some of his past information, but it certainly will lead many more to question him when he offers no information and just basically catfights with AF.

Where is the info obtained? "
Aaron Fisher Offers to Meet Ziegler in Sunday Inky, But Backs Out In Epic Facebook Conversation

Reads like a bad tabloid headline which it pretty much was.

Now we're supposed to be educated about child abuse cases from a guy who defended.........Michael Jackson?

While we're at it, let's start taking advice on how to conduct a murder investigation from Robert Shaprio and F. Lee Bailey.

:confused:
Oh wait a minute. I didn't mean that message for you. I know that you are a arrogant, shoot from the hip, who will never have an open mind. I meant it for open minded rational folks.

I apologize if you thought I believed you would be open minded about anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT