ADVERTISEMENT

You've Had A Nice Little Run

You guys have had a nice little run of being somewhat relevant the last couple years. That ends on Saturday when the Iowa DL dominates the LOS and shows you what B1G football was always supposed to be about. Enjoy the Pinstripe Bowl vs Virginia.
Thanks for the prediction, but I think we'll go on ahead and play the game anyway. Now get those un-marketable soybeans plowed under and sit back and wait for that government payment. It'll be there any day now. As far as you know.

You guys have had a nice little run of being somewhat relevant the last couple years. That ends on Saturday when the Iowa DL dominates the LOS and shows you what B1G football was always supposed to be about. Enjoy the Pinstripe Bowl vs Virginia.
Pretty classy from a squad who has played nobody this year. Who is the signature win against? Iowa State....

What happened to your wrestling program? That was pretty much all you had.

1272720574_4d61d7abf8_z.jpg

I've disabled that feature for a while

Now that's pretty funny! : ^ )

You turn off your "like" feature. You go on opponents Boards over 22,000 times knowing you are going to get the living sh!t kicked out of you.

Why do I visualize you going to bed every night yelling "I HATE ME!!!!! I HATE ME!!!!! I HATE ME!!!!!!!" over and over and over again? Guess the Mrs. ain't what she used to be, eh???

Last edited:

As opposed to Iowa who has never been relevant at all since I have been old enough to watch football. Iowa like Wisconsin is lucky to be in the B10 West. Without the Pinstripe Bowl, Iowa would have lost their sixth straight bowl game. In the previous 5 bowl games Iowa lost 172-75. Talk about dominance up front.

As opposed to Iowa who has never been relevant at all since I have been old enough to watch football. Iowa like Wisconsin is lucky to be in the B10 West. Without the Pinstripe Bowl, Iowa would have lost their sixth straight bowl game. In the previous 5 bowl games Iowa lost 172-75. Talk about dominance up front.
Wow really? A nearly 100 point swing? Was not aware.

Reading your post, and watching PSU kick the corn out of you dimwits on Saturday, will be the only two times I'll think of Iowa for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: lionbacker
Why do so many Iowa fans do this? Of all the teams, Iowa? Really?

Remember when JJ caught the winning pass last year and gave the Iowa "fans" the "hush" signal?? Well it seems to have worked for over almost a year.....

And the guy gets up at 5:06 am to tell us that?? Is that 5:06 their time or our time, given that they are out in the middle of no where. What crops did he get up so early to bring in??

Reactions: Kmase21
Remember when JJ caught the winning pass last year and gave the Iowa "fans" the "hush" signal?? Well it seems to have worked for over almost a year.....
Well, this year might be Iowa’s only chance to beat us in the next ten years so they need to make the most out of it.

Reactions: Roswell-Blue
You know, modern dentistry can replace your missing front teeth. I suggest implants.

Reactions: step.eng69
I had a great time at the pinstripe bowl. I would not mind going back.

Reactions: marshall23
I would love the Pinstripe Bowl....NYC vs UVA sounds great. My wife is UVA alum....so we would have some fun.

Regardless of the outcome Saturday, Iowa FB fans throwing shade about being relevant and the Pinstripe Bowl is just comical, especially coming off a Pinstrip bowl season in which they snuck by BC by 7pts. Iowa FB is so irrelevant that when the Hawkeyes actually have a better than average season, they get put on the cover of Sports Illustrated...and then lose the B1G championship game and then get STOMPED in the Rose Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT