ADVERTISEMENT

You know you're a great recruiter when....

grinagrin

Aug 25, 2001
You can get 2 legacy guys whose fathers played in the NFL away from their dad's alma mater, with major schools after them and both from out of state (Culpepper and Hawkins)

And you can get a brother of a player who is currently a multi year starting Center for Notre Dame and also from outta state (Mustipher)

I know it's not official until at least December but keep up the Great work Coach Franklin!!

Jack Lamb or Andrew Pryts? Look, I think Franklin is a great recruiter. I'm amazed at how quickly our talent level has returned to a level we have not seen in quite a long while. But to be fair, stuff like this happens.

Also proof that it's possible to be an adult while recruiting and not have to resort to climbing trees or having sleepovers. Or eating boogers.
Based upon your board name, I would think you wouldn't be critical of a little booger picking

Reactions: Ski
Wouldn't call Lamb a "legacy" necessarily. His father never played football at PSU, only went there.
Understand. But both parents are PSU grads and he was named after PSU great Jack Ham. So it's damn close to being a legacy.

And what about Pryts?

You can get 2 legacy guys whose fathers played in the NFL away from their dad's alma mater, with major schools after them and both from out of state (Culpepper and Hawkins)

And you can get a brother of a player who is currently a multi year starting Center for Notre Dame and also from outta state (Mustipher)

I know it's not official until at least December but keep up the Great work Coach Franklin!!

+1

Understand. But both parents are PSU grads and he was named after PSU great Jack Ham. So it's damn close to being a legacy.

And what about Pryts?
Lagacy is the son of a former player, not someone who's parents went to penn state... with the number of PSU alumni out there, we would have to have more than one football team to fit them all.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Kent Dorfman was a "Legacy" and look how he was treated...
news_dorfman.gif

Also proof that it's possible to be an adult while recruiting and not have to resort to climbing trees or having sleepovers. Or eating boogers.

Link:
http://thespun.com/big-ten/penn-sta...s-franklin-tweets-martin-luther-king-jr-quote

James Franklin tweeted out a Martin Luther King Jr. quote in response to the events taking place in Charlottesville.

Following the neo-Nazi and white supremacist rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia earlier today, James Franklin took to Twitter to indirectly respond to the horrifying events that subsequently transpired that resulted in three dead and 34 injured.

Franklin tweeted out a Martin Luther King Jr. quote, along with a brief message.
DHEVtcbW0AAODgn.jpg:small
“The strength of our football team at PSU is the mutual respect and appreciation of our individual differences. #WeAre,” Franklin wrote.

Check it out:

While the tweet doesn’t directly address what happened in Charlottesville, it’s nice to see a high-profile figure in the sports world send out a message of love and unity at a time where the country feels more divided than ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT