ADVERTISEMENT

Yo, Normie!

JosephNit

Sep 10, 2017
What do you think, mf-er?

38 points good enough?

Or should we fire the whole staff?

Oh I forgot, the villain is Rahne. Right. So let's fire his ass. Because 38 points doesn't measure up to your high standards.

Anyway, a potential three 10 wins and top-10 finishes for three years in a row isn't good enough. Everyone knows that.

Never mind, the real problem is a column by Dave Jones on the subject of Franklin leaving.

i love these seniors
i love this staff
whining people are honestly clueless. its obvious that franklin would have a way better record than any era paterno if he only had to play the bunch of northeast pitt syracuse temple trash every single year like independent paterno did. Wasn't so easy once he got into the B1G and had to face real competition every week.

PSU after joining B10.... 1993-1999

70-16. 81% winning percentage

Paterno winning percentage overall ..... 75%

The “decline” had nothing to do with the Little 2.... in fact, being in the B10 may have helped to soften the drop off.
hahahahahaha
lets ignore all his horrible years that lower his winning percentage in order to present a ridiculous statistic

Here's another statistic:
Franklin this year while you whine......75%

I'm thrilled we have Franklin and I hope the fanbase can eventually appreciate him.

I hope Rahne watches the tape of OSU's destruction of dominant UM defense and takes notes. It was good to see the offense have a good day today after the past several weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT