ADVERTISEMENT

Yellow pass parking

jerseylion109

Sep 24, 2012
Trying to purchase 3 yellow lot passes for this weekend's Kent State game. What would the easiest most cost effective way to do this? Is Stubhub the best option.

thanks everyone! We ARE

Don't buy yellow passes, instead pay $25 to park in a lot on campus west of Bigler Ave. I expect at least some of the yellow lots to be closed given the amount of rain we have had so far (and the forecast).

Reactions: psu1969a
Scalpers will be selling parking on the way in. Usually they will give the seller $5 so if you buy you should pay no more than $15 - and if you're getting 3, then start the negotiations at $30. The weather is going to be soggy - there will be PLENTY available.

Reactions: step.eng69
Scalpers will be selling parking on the way in. Usually they will give the seller $5 so if you buy you should pay no more than $15 - and if you're getting 3, then start the negotiations at $30. The weather is going to be soggy - there will be PLENTY available.

Plenty of yellow passes but maybe not a lot of good yellow lots open.

I made the mistake of paying for parking when i got there for the App St game. $60 to park in the Yellow parking grass lots. With uncut grass and weeds up near my knees. Ouch...

Then I walked around campus and found Eisenhower and hub/White building parking desks with spaces for $25. Dang! Next time....

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
thing is we are trying to host a fairly large tailgate so dont want to do a garage on campus. Looks like negotiating for yellow passes on the way in will be the best way to do it.

Issue is, PSU isn't selling any day-of-game parking this week. Scalpers will mark up prices.

Issue is, PSU isn't selling any day-of-game parking this week. Scalpers will mark up prices.
Absolutely right especially since they already announced some lot closures with the possibility of more. Best advice to @jerseylion109 is get in as early as you can to maximize your options. I have never been there but if you want some room to spread out and enjoy some food and beverages, Grange Park could be a live alternative. Round trip on the shuttle costs $10. You also pay to park but I believe it's pretty modest.

Does anyone know if you can use a yellow parking pass to get into Eisenhower Parking Deck? I have family coming in who wants to park there, and I have a yellow parking pass for them. Thanks!

Any advice would be helpful. We also like brown lot with it closed looking for options. 3 adults and 4 kids. Would like a little room to throw a ball around.

Does anyone know if you can use a yellow parking pass to get into Eisenhower Parking Deck? I have family coming in who wants to park there, and I have a yellow parking pass for them. Thanks!
East Deck or Nittany Deck, not Eisenhower Deck.

Reactions: psucjo
thing is we are trying to host a fairly large tailgate so dont want to do a garage on campus. Looks like negotiating for yellow passes on the way in will be the best way to do it.
Received this last Wednesday, don't know if still valid.

PSU vs Kent State 9/15/18-12:00 noon kick-off
Section WJ
Row 9
Seats 2,4 (aisle)
yellow parking. $130.

Please e-mail klb14@psu.edu if you are interested.

We are.........

Karen

I made the mistake of paying for parking when i got there for the App St game. $60 to park in the Yellow parking grass lots. With uncut grass and weeds up near my knees. Ouch...

Then I walked around campus and found Eisenhower and hub/White building parking desks with spaces for $25. Dang! Next time....

I bought a yellow pass down town the day of the App State game and scalpers are definitely using the $60 day of parking to their advantage. I ended up paying $30 for a yellow about 2 hours before the game.

nothing now on stubhub at all for yellow. this sucks. was planning to have a large family tailgate.

Trying to purchase 3 yellow lot passes for this weekend's Kent State game. What would the easiest most cost effective way to do this? Is Stubhub the best option.

thanks everyone! We ARE

Why did you wait until the week of the game? What the hell? $50 each from scalpers now, should try and buy a paved spot at this point.

Scalpers do not sell the passes for less than they paid. They don’t sell them for less than $50. If you’re going in and don’t have a pass, you’re either paying $50 from them or $60 from psu. You’ll be waved off if you try to negotiate and nobody will be selling for $15. Clueless.

Reactions: dwiz
Scalpers do not sell the passes for less than they paid. They don’t sell them for less than $50. If you’re going in and don’t have a pass, you’re either paying $50 from them or $60 from psu. You’ll be waved off if you try to negotiate and nobody will be selling for $15. Clueless.
Go ahead and pay $50 for a yellow pass for a game that will draw 75k in the rain. I don't care. It ain't my money.

Reactions: step.eng69
Go ahead and pay $50 for a yellow pass for a game that will draw 75k in the rain. I don't care. It ain't my money.
FOX, we may get a break with the weather:

Sat-DAY

77°HIRealFeel® 83°Precipitation 25%

Humid; cloudy, then intervals of clouds and sunshine
  • Winds from the
  • ESE 5 mph
  • Gusts: 7 mph
  • Max UV Index: 4 (Moderate)
  • Thunderstorms: 20%
  • Precipitation: 0 in
  • Rain: 0 in
  • Snow: 0 in
  • Ice: 0 in
  • Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
  • Hours of Rain: 0 hrs

Reactions: BBrown
nothing now on stubhub at all for yellow. this sucks. was planning to have a large family tailgate.

PM me. I have a brown that i am looking to sell. The Brown will turn into a yellow since brown is closed.

I went and bought a blue pass. I live in Pittsburgh If you want to buy it I can mail it, or meet you st the Sheetz coming into SC

PM me. I have a brown that i am looking to sell. The Brown will turn into a yellow since brown is closed.

I went and bought a blue pass. I live in Pittsburgh If you want to buy it I can mail it, or meet you st the Sheetz coming into SC

ill take it..cant pm

Don’t blame the system. You could have ordered parking passes ahead of time, but you wanted to beat the system and failed.

Reactions: dwiz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT