ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a little help

Rhino80

Dec 31, 2016
I received 3 free tickets today for the opener. Ive been to games, but always had a parking pass. What are my best option for day off parking? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: hlstone
I really recommend parking off campus and taking the shuttle in. The police give the shuttles preferred access and once you are in the bus, it is pretty quick to and from the stadium regardless of traffic. The only downside is the last shuttle leaves from the stadium back to the remote parking one hour after the game is over. Point is that you can't doddle too much after a game. The good news is that once you get to your car, you are beyond the worst of the traffic. the other good news is that you have minimal walking to do.

I received 3 free tickets today for the opener. Ive been to games, but always had a parking pass. What are my best option for day off parking? Thanks in advance.
Park in one of the parking decks on campus...I'd strongly suggest the East Deck. Good location, fairly priced (all things considered), and the only drawback really is that you can't tailgate (though some do it on the roof to an extent).

I really recommend parking off campus and taking the shuttle in. The police give the shuttles preferred access and once you are in the bus, it is pretty quick to and from the stadium regardless of traffic. The only downside is the last shuttle leaves from the stadium back to the remote parking one hour after the game is over. Point is that you can't doddle too much after a game. The good news is that once you get to your car, you are beyond the worst of the traffic. the other good news is that you have minimal walking to do.

I just realize the parking and bus trip is free for me!

Reactions: Gitzit
Some good options. Kinda wanna tailgate. Are the cash lots 25/36 an option if we get there early. I saw that on the link posted.

Reactions: hlstone
Some good options. Kinda wanna tailgate. Are the cash lots 25/36 an option if we get there early. I saw that on the link posted.
You will find a parking pass being sold by scalpers on the way in for relatively cheap. Head to your preferred lot and the scalpers will be selling them along the route.

Reactions: Washingtonlion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT