ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Finals

Best thing about Cael (and there are so many superlatives):

He treats the Big 10 championship not as the holiest of holies like most of the Midwest mafia, but as a cheap toy you win at a traveling carnival. Meh, nice to win, but there are much bigger prizes.

Absolutely amazing display of team and individual dominance!

Who cares about our lackluster, lazy football program, we should go 110% in on continuing the Wrestling Teams dominance over the next decade! I wish wrestling could bring in as much revenue though.

Best thing about Cael (and there are so many superlatives):

He treats the Big 10 championship not as the holiest of holies like most of the Midwest mafia, but as a cheap toy you win at a traveling carnival. Meh, nice to win, but there are much bigger prizes.

I think Cael wants the B10 tournament title it was in the bag until Brooks got upset.

I would blame Drew (#2 seed) getting zero points at 125 or Kerk’s last second brain fart before I would blame AB.
I wouldn’t blame anyone, cause anyone could have picked up the 1.5. Not to mention the missed bonus points for the 6 byes earned for being the best. More like a penalty. That was the biggest contributor to missed Big 10 championship.

Who cares about our lackluster, lazy football program, we should go 110% in on continuing the Wrestling Teams dominance over the next decade! I wish wrestling could bring in as much revenue though.
Turn The Beav into a coliseum, get some chariot races and sword fights and archery practice-watch out if you get what was formerly known as an end zone seat!

Are you expecting Cael to fall off over the next decade given the current level of effort?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT