ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, CFP Ranking could be crazy next week

Oklahoma is destroying #6, Miami is beating #7..

What sucks is we may not move up, Miss State will probably move pass us. Bama and Georgia won't fall pass 10 and ND probably won't either. TCU may drop pass us tho.

What sucks is we may not move up, Miss State will probably move pass us. Bama and Georgia won't fall pass 10 and ND probably won't either. TCU may drop pass us tho.
Miss State will move past us with a loss?

PSU loses 2 games by 4 pts...if these teams that are getting demolished are above them it’s a complete joke.

Reactions: ATLPSU1
Notre Dame, Washington, MSU, TCU, should all be below PSU. If Wisconsin, and Miami aren’t top 4 it’s a joke as well.

The lack of respect to Wisconsin and Miami, while Georgia was somehow #1, was absolutely a joke.

Also, Clemson is clearly getting the benefit of the doubt despite not looking impressive all year.

Reactions: Cpeplion
Have a strong feeling O$U weasels their way, undeservingly, into the playoffs yet again.

I don't think it works out for them this year. No chance this week of jumping Alabama, Miami, Clemson, Oklahoma, Auburn, Wisconsin, or even Georgia. I also don't think they will beat both Michigan and Wisconsin.

1. Bama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Georgia
7. Auburn
8. Ohio St
9. Penn St
10 Notre Dame
11 USC
12 TCU
13 Oklahoma St
14 Washington
This is how it should look to me

Umm. Auburn just crushed UGA and you have them above Auburn. Other than that I think you’re into something

Umm. Auburn just crushed UGA and you have them above Auburn.
Yeah I do, but could flip flop to me, I get it. But UGA lost one game, Auburn lost 2 and I was at one in LSU where they looked like complete dog poop. One will loose again anyway so rankings in early november don't mean a thing.

Drunk?

1. Bama
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Georgia
7. Auburn
8. Ohio St
9. Penn St
10 Notre Dame
11 USC
12 TCU
13 Oklahoma St
14 Washington
This is how it should look to me

Wisconsin's placement is pointless as long as they can get to 5. Clemson plays Miami. One of them is definitely not going to the playoff.

Auburn has to go over Georgia. This isn't a week 2 loss. It's fresh.

All these games prove we need a set qualification to make it. USC got destroyed by ND, who is getting thumped by Miami. If we end up with 5 or 6 2-loss teams vying for the 4th spot, we logically have the best argument for the spot as neither of our losses are blowouts.

Reactions: Sharkies
I think Auburn beats Bama and wins SEC. Miami beats Clemson. OU wins out. OSU wins B1G but gets nosed out for that 4th playoff spot by a 1 loss Bama team. #poeticjustice

Reactions: The_Unit
Our best win is Northwestern...we aren't going to be ranked high. Yes we have "good losses" but not a single impressive win and we don't pass the eye the eye with this OL

Bama
Clemson
Miami
Oklahoma
Auburn
Wisconsin
Georgia
Ohio State
Southern Cal
Oklahoma State
Notre Dame
Penn State at 12

Wouldn't be shocked if TCU or UCF were ahead of us

Reactions: JoeFi
Our best win is Northwestern...we aren't going to be ranked high. Yes we have "good losses" but not a single impressive win and we don't pass the eye the eye with this OL

Bama
Clemson
Miami
Oklahoma
Auburn
Wisconsin
Georgia
Ohio State
Southern Cal
Oklahoma State
Notre Dame
Penn State at 12

Get Okie St out of there.

Bama
Clemson
Miami
Oklahoma
Auburn
Wisconsin
Georgia
Ohio State
Southern Cal
Oklahoma State
Notre Dame
Penn State at 12

No way in hell should ND be ranked ahead of us.

No way in hell.

Reactions: Mister Magoo
Watch what happens....Auburn is going to sky rocket by killing Georgia. Auburn will be 5/6. If ND didn't get blown out against Miami then Georgia probably would have been 6 and Wisconsin 7.

I hate ND but I'd be shocked if they fall behind us. Everyone keeps mentioning our close losses (fair) but who have we beat? Pitt just lost to a horrible UNC team. MSU got destroyed by OSU which makes that loss look worse. Iowa & Northwestern are our big wins. Iowa probably won't be ranked come Tuesday.

This is it. People just don't get it. Simple concept.

They can’t run on Rutgers so it’s an easy concept for sure. On that same note Barkley is becoming too finesse imho and not sticking his nose in there quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT