ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder if the rainy day is dampening the "Game Day Atmosphere" at Pitt?

NittanyLion15

Aug 17, 2001
Laporte, PA
www.youtube.com
Then I realized, Ahh... what Game Day atmosphere!? This is Pitt we're talking about!

Due to the game being played in their "Rent-a-Stadium" and the baseball game that will likely be cancelled today, they still have no control over when the lots open... "The Game Day Atmosphere" hasn't even had a chance to get started yet!

Tickets down to $55 bucks on stubhub... If I wasn't 6 hours away I'd be packing up my rain gear... Penn Staters should snatch up those cheap seats!

#LETSGOSTATE! #BEATPITT!

It's a debacle. They really should be ashamed. Their biggest game in years and they screw it up. Joke.

Then I realized, Ahh... what Game Day atmosphere!? This is Pitt we're talking about!

Due to the game being played in their "Rent-a-Stadium" and the baseball game that will likely be cancelled today, they still have no control over when the lots open... "The Game Day Atmosphere" hasn't even had a chance to get started yet!

Tickets down to $55 bucks on stubhub... If I wasn't 6 hours away I'd be packing up my rain gear... Penn Staters should snatch up those cheap seats!

#LETSGOSTATE! #BEATPITT!

It's a game day atmosphere... just made up of PSU fans.

LdN

It's a game day atmosphere... just made up of PSU fans.

LdN
Well, education is good. Maybe pitt will learn how to create a game day atmosphere that rivals the attraction of opera and museums, and begins to improve attendance more than a free soft drink at the end of the game

#LETSGOSTATE! #BEATPITT!

Their fan base will be huddled under an umbrella.

Nardooziville is packed.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

#LETSGOSTATE! #BEATPITT!

Not for psu fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT