ADVERTISEMENT

Woman sends 65,000 texts to man after one date

Can you imagine the guy has a flip phone without unlimited texting? That's $13,000 in texting fees.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
crazy-woman.gif

I saw a video interview of her in jail during which she exclaims “I’m still in love with him, but if he doesn’t want me, I’ll just move back in with my ex-boyfriend”. I suspect we haven’t heard the last of this.

I think we all know where to place her on the Crazy vs Hot matrix

I saw a video interview of her in jail during which she exclaims “I’m still in love with him, but if he doesn’t want me, I’ll just move back in with my ex-boyfriend”. I suspect we haven’t heard the last of this.

Unicorn or tranny?

Reactions: LafayetteBear
It's of course easy to make jokes about, but the more we as a society joke about what is obviously a serious mental illness and just call people crazy, the more we do to exacerbate the mental health problem.
She's crazy. :cool:

It's of course easy to make jokes about, but the more we as a society joke about what is obviously a serious mental illness and just call people crazy, the more we do to exacerbate the mental health problem.
Is there any doubt that if you went to that jail and handed her your phone she would text him immediately?

She's way out past the fence. I hope she can be hospitalized.

As to why he didn't block her...

First few texts... that's nice, I'll ignore, she'll go away.

Next batch... hmmm, not working.

Next batch... yo guys, check out this sheiss! This girl is batshit crazy! Lots of laughs, jokes, etc, But one friend pulls the dude aside and advises that if she keeps at it, he should not block her. Save it for the legal system. Or to be read at your funeral.

As to the $13,000.... guy ain't the sharpest tool in the drawer... lol. Guess he figured to sue her for it.

He actually texted her back 25,000 times but that just got lost in the bigger story! :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT