ADVERTISEMENT

With all our great recruits....

Mirasola was 6-0 last year. Kyle Snyder is 5-11. Gwiz and Steveson are 6-1. Too bad they were all too short.
Yep. It's irrefutable that you have to be at least 6'3" to have success at 285. PSU better start beating the bushes or we're doomed.

Reactions: El-Jefe
Hopke didn't have anything for Johnson either. Guess the Goofers need a new HWT too.

Mirasola was 6-0 last year. Kyle Snyder is 5-11. Gwiz and Steveson are 6-1. Too bad they were all too short.
Hopke couldn't get out from bottom. I think this was partly due to him spending a lot of energy trying to take Johnson down in the first period where he was certainly the aggressor at the outset. I think he was close several times in my opinion. Hopke is naturally bigger than Cole so I think he may adjust better to Heavyweight in college.

The other Heavyweights you mention have a bigger frame than Cole from what I can see.

Regarding Mirasola at 6'-0" last year, maybe. I've walked by both Mirasolas several times the last few years and I believe Cole is a little taller but no taller than 6'-0".

Reactions: hlstone
Get him on Peyton Manning's drug regiment and he'll gain 3" of forehead alone.
Once saw a hilarious interview with Eli -- he said he was talking with a TV makeup artist and asked how they do Peyton's forehead.

The makeup guy called it an "eight-head."

• Haha
Reactions: Random4598375
Yep. It's irrefutable that you have to be at least 6'3" to have success at 285. PSU better start beating the bushes or we're doomed.
I'm just glad this board exists to bring these issues to Cael's attention. Now he knows about the shortcomings in the lineup moving forward.

Reactions: El-Jefe
Hopke couldn't get out from bottom. I think this was partly due to him spending a lot of energy trying to take Johnson down in the first period where he was certainly the aggressor at the outset. I think he was close several times in my opinion. Hopke is naturally bigger than Cole so I think he may adjust better to Heavyweight in college.

The other Heavyweights you mention have a bigger frame than Cole from what I can see.

Regarding Mirasola at 6'-0" last year, maybe. I've walked by both Mirasolas several times the last few years and I believe Cole is a little taller but no taller than 6'-0".
I’m 5’11” and had the opportunity to speak with them and their mother for an extended time at the Illinois football game at our tailgate. I thought both twins were taller than me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT