ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

somebody in the marketing department must have heard about the 3" binder

DOyw0i2UEAAEZdd.jpg:large

Reactions: diggerpup
That's kinda interesting considering there are 7 defending national champs and he's not one of them.
Yeah, the other four are Nolf, Zain, Bo and Snyder. Not sure why they would have chosen him as the cover photo.

Last edited:
Yeah, the other four are Nolf, Zain, Bo and Snyder. Not sure why they would have chosen him as the cover photo.

So FLO on their website has Cenzo ranked higher than IMar at 165... yet creates a list of Top 5 'pound for pound' wrestlers and lists IMar and no Cenzo. I guess that means IMar must weigh 164.8 or something ...

Yeah, Imar has wrestled 3 years, and lost exactly twice (two wonderful, glorious, "how do you do?" times). That probably qualifies him for a high p4p ranking.

Reactions: diggerpup
Pound-for-pound is more a career type ranking.

The problem with P4P rankings is that everyone has a different view on what the criteria should be for those rankings. I base that on NUMEROUS threads here and on many other boards where opinions are all over the place. I don't see that changing any time soon so the debate(s) will continue to rage.

The problem with P4P rankings is that everyone has a different view on what the criteria should be for those rankings.

If your goal is clicks and eyeballs, it can be a very effective "problem." All rankings are more or less meaningless in this sport, and thankfully, there's no need to even seed P4P.

The problem with P4P rankings is that everyone has a different view on what the criteria should be for those rankings. I base that on NUMEROUS threads here and on many other boards where opinions are all over the place. I don't see that changing any time soon so the debate(s) will continue to rage.
I'm sure this will lead to message board participation in such threads dropping off, as people will begin to realize that arguing over them is futile. :)

lack Knights invite: Place Winners 125 Kline 5th 133 Fehlman 2nd 141 Shoop 1st & OW 149 Perry 1st 157 Klucker 2nd 165 Marsteller 1st 184 Hazel 3rd 197 Sponseller 5th HWT Haines 1st #TheRise pic.twitter.com/sxWOnkC…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT