ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

That was the point of the joke. Our slush fund is so vast that we pay one of our former wrestlers to be a volunteer coach on another team. Besides, 83% of the general population confuse Penn & Penn State at least 38% of the time.
Mid 60s K-State athletic administration and coaches to Joe after signing home and home - - - - good luck in the Ivy League next year.

Reactions: nitlion6
giphy.gif

That's at Lock Haven (Cary Kolat poster in the background)...crazy thing to me is that Carr seems at least as big as Aaron in that shot and he wrestled 3 weight classes under him. Probably camera angle, but still...

How on brand is it that TJ spends the first 50 seconds of this 1:20 clip about Micah Jordan talking about an Iowa wrestler?

Not based on anything more than the wrestling I saw him do last year, but I honestly think Lee at 157 may be optimized Joe Lee. It may not be fun for him--but he is clearly used to having more relative HP than he was able to muster last year. Maybe this is just what he needs to start turning some of those big moves into some big points again.

Not based on anything more than the wrestling I saw him do last year, but I honestly think Lee at 157 may be optimized Joe Lee. It may not be fun for him--but he is clearly used to having more relative HP than he was able to muster last year. Maybe this is just what he needs to start turning some of those big moves into some big points again.
I look for very exciting first periods, after that who knows. Joe will be ripped at 157.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT