ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Indeed, that's a great idea and when you do things like this in front of young wrestlers you end up making lifetime fans.

Reactions: dbldoofus
King Kyle needs to make a trip to Clarion…
It took me a second then the bulb went on. Speaking of Clarion, today I was there as I was last week hiking the NCT.

Last week I thought of the famous barber. I also hit Clarion's Bob's Subs. Today on the way home I went to the Bob's Subs in Slippery Rock. Clarion is good, but Slippery Rock should be Michelin rated.

In the 80’s or 90’s, I saw a guy wearing an unbuttoned denim shirt, with a t-Shirt underneath that said in large letters:

UGL
BOY

. I thought, Why the hell would a t-shirt say (presumably) UGLY BOY?

:) #puzzlealert

I was born on '83. Instant nostalgia from this post. Could probably find a shirt or two at my parents' house if I did some digging in the storage...

Good memories, thanks @Dogwelder !

It took me a second then the bulb went on. Speaking of Clarion, today I was there as I was last week hiking the NCT.

Last week I thought of the famous barber. I also hit Clarion's Bob's Subs. Today on the way home I went to the Bob's Subs in Slippery Rock. Clarion is good, but Slippery Rock should be Michelin rated.
Been to North Country?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT