ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Flo is ruining wrestling at a time when it is at its peak. Wrestling has never been as popular as it's been in the last 10-20 years. Thank God the B1G is catching on and taking rights. We use to be able to watch states on PCN every yr, but now that FLO has bought everything up tou gotta pay them $25 a month just to read an article. They're a joke!!

Reactions: dbldoofus
Flo is ruining wrestling at a time when it is at its peak. Wrestling has never been as popular as it's been in the last 10-20 years. Thank God the B1G is catching on and taking rights. We use to be able to watch states on PCN every yr, but now that FLO has bought everything up tou gotta pay them $25 a month just to read an article. They're a joke!!
$150/year does not equate to $25/month.

What article do you want to read?

I told the group about that last night. You must be ecstatic. Congrats.
It was a great moment and happened right in front of me (that's my photo Flo used above, which they were supposed to credit... but whatever). If it had happened any place other than Lehigh the crowd would've erupted.

Kazmir is into the semis too and can finish no worse than 6th, but EIWA has only 5 141 allocations, so he'll need to win at least one match today. He'd probably receive an at large bid if not.

Only other Columbia guy alive is Rini in consis, but EIWA only got 2 allocations at 133.

Reactions: diggerpup
It was a great moment and happened right in front of me (that's my photo Flo used above, which they were supposed to credit... but whatever). If it had happened any place other than Lehigh the crowd would've erupted.

Kazmir is into the semis too and can finish no worse than 6th, but EIWA has only 5 141 allocations, so he'll need to win at least one match today. He'd probably receive an at large bid if not.

Only other Columbia guy alive is Rini in consis, but EIWA only got 2 allocations at 133.

Post a picture of Flo posting your photo and see if you get a Cease and Desist

Let Willie know....he'll call them out for you:)

Flo shows every match of PIAA. Not just the finals. I guess you get what you pay for. I see more PIAA than ever before

People paying to broadcast wrestling events, people paying to watch broadcast wrestling events, people making profits off of wrestling events. Yep, you certainly have a point. Look what broadcasting revenue did to football.

ne81w31urql41.jpg

For future reference, the Thread Title Today (TTT) (as of a ~couple of days ago) is:

Why - what doesn't kill us makes us stronger - is great

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Take your thumb out of your mouth, Brands says to Brands.

"Don't give self-pity credibility."
"This is the right thing for society -"

I enjoy poking some fun at the Brands boys, but they always seem to get it. Wrestling is much better off with the crazy twins as important pieces of the puzzle.

I enjoy poking some fun at the Brands boys, but they always seem to get it. Wrestling is much better off with the crazy twins as important pieces of the puzzle.

This is true. They are wonderful characters.

I'm not a big marvel/comic book guy (although I am trying to watch all the movies currently), but someone smarter than me should say what each College Coach's Avenger character would be.

Reactions: Dogwelder

So you're saying they won't be tweeting out great airfare deals?

This is true. They are wonderful characters.

I'm not a big marvel/comic book guy (although I am trying to watch all the movies currently), but someone smarter than me should say what each College Coach's Avenger character would be.
By looks I would say Cael is closer to Thanos, but by actions I call him Captain America! Even though a certain ex-buckeye, current NLWC members has some form of claim to the name.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT