ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Please note the winkyface
I'm sorry, I was looking on phone and didn't realize you got it. But really, it's a pretty clever photoshop job (skin tone matches, crowd bokeh matches, position matches, etc., probably teh same photographer took both) that had me for a moment (again on my phone) until I realized that no, that can't be and then looked closer.

Reactions: breno14
I'm sorry, I was looking on phone and didn't realize you got it. But really, it's a pretty clever photoshop job (skin tone matches, crowd bokeh matches, position matches, etc., probably teh same photographer took both) that had me for a moment (again on my phone) until I realized that no, that can't be and then looked closer.
It’s a way better photoshop than your typical Kim Kardashian bikini pic (desperately scrubbing away cellulite)

any idea who that guy is? doesn't have a name on his twitter which makes me suspicious. he screenshotted someone from facebook named tim leeper who said shak and cassar are coming back, but i couldn't find any connection between him and psu.
well, if it is on facebook it has to be true, right? :rolleyes:

D2wpLkrUkAAKPUv

Looks like Walt Disney threw up! :)

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT