ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Bison or Bisons?.... from a team (mascot - Clearfield Bison(s), Bucknel...) perspective not a herd

I wouldn't know (never been to). What I do know from what my daddy taught me is--it is deer not deers, but it is beers not beer.

All native North American deer are part of the genus Odocoileus. The pluralization of 'deer' is species-dependent. For instance, a herd of white-tail only is 'deer'. However, a group of multiple species (like Sitka and Mule deer) is 'deers'.

I really need the season to start.

Things that make you go Hmmm...
ramos-stieber-wide-2.jpg

Considering timing, his remarks, and the fact that he said in Iowa rather than at Iowa, I'd wager he is referring to the two recent, high-profile murders of young women in the state.
Ah, I'll bet you're right. My apologies then for posting the picture of him and Stieber.

I think you're right, but it still doesn't stop me from watching and posting this golden moment in UNI Midlands history!

I really dig Joe's style. Those matches with Garrett this past summer were on fire. And as a Jordon Conoway fan, it's hard to harbor much love for Ramos, but it seems like coaching really suits him.

I really dig Joe's style. Those matches with Garrett this past summer were on fire. And as a Jordon Conoway fan, it's hard to harbor much love for Ramos, but it seems like coaching really suits him.
I've noticed that about Ramos too as a coach; he's much more likable for me.

This match was interesting, as it was the first real time that people saw Colon was a bit more than a one trick pony (crab ride with near fall points) where he unleashed his double underhook attacks, which have now also become his trademark. He was so much taller than most 133 pounders that he could jack up people really easily.

Reactions: nerfstate
Blue & White suits this young man nicely, methinks.
For those of us who grew up in Philly in the 80s, his hairstyle is somewhat close to the legendary “Philly Box Cut”. Nate Blackwell, PG for some of John Chaney’s first great Temple teams, had a sweet one if I recall correctly. RBY’s has to be a bit more “boxy” though.

Reactions: Gebmo and diggerpup
Prompted by the above post I looked back in Bo's Instagram feed for anything interesting, and he posted the below video about a month ago. Not sure who he's training with, but he looks very legitimately 197 there, definitely filled out.

For those of us who grew up in Philly in the 80s, his hairstyle is somewhat close to the legendary “Philly Box Cut”. Nate Blackwell, PG for some of John Chaney’s first great Temple teams, had a sweet one if I recall correctly. RBY’s has to be a bit more “boxy” though.
In which case, maybe this should be his intro song:

Reactions: nerfstate
Prompted by the above post I looked back in Bo's Instagram feed for anything interesting, and he posted the below video about a month ago. Not sure who he's training with, but he looks very legitimately 197 there, definitely filled out.

BoNi looks HUUUUge there. but he looks tiny in the golfing pic dice posted.

So is BoNi only huge and Raptor is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEE?

#inquiringminds
#eyeballtest
#itswhatwedo

Bahaha thats hilarious. One would think the see Brocky in the name and would hover over to see if it was the actual Brock.

Kinda Like what @PapaBearSLIM was saying on the Illinois forums about WIN magazine.
Also that Flo isn't following him ... and didn't notice who on their staff does.

Notre Dame should still have a program. Their program was completely endowed, but when the program's benefactor died Notre Dame administration convinced his widow the money could be put to better use spent elsewhere.
NIKE U should too, but Phil Knight still profiting off our dumb asses even though he and his wife killed Oregon wrestling.

3 Stripes only around here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT