ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

... Of course I'm 54 so I'm not a big fan of a lot of things young kids seem to love ... I love Zain, though.
Maybe the choo-choo-train graphic is like Joe Camel—designed to imprint onto young Bob-the-Builder minds! But then they would need to add youth sizes and onesies. I love Zain, too.

Come up with the best matches of current NCAA coaches that you can come up with.

One of the Brands vs Casey Cunningham Are they at similar weights and I've got money on CC. Bundles if need be. :)

Reactions: Dogwelder
Clearly the Brands Slush fund paid for that gear

For those not getting it, the HR actually had a few guys question how Aaron Brooks could afford a Penn State wrestling shirt when he attended a night football game. As if it could only be nefarious.
To be fair to HR, due to demand a PSU Wreslting shirt certainly outprices an Iowa shirt!

Reactions: Chickenman Testa

We all knew this but PSU guys are special !
Just great. Vodka will be making phone calls to someone complaining about some sort of compliance violation. I can hear it now.

Call receiver: Hello, Iowa compliance office. May I help you?

Vodka: Yes you may. I would like to report Penn State on compliance violations. Their wrestlers are throwing matches against midgets, err I mean little people, in exchange for monetary gains.

Call receiver: Sir, this is the Iowa compliance office. Maybe you should call the Penn State office, or maybe the Big10 or NCAA offices.

Vodka: I can't call those offices. They have court orders forbidding me from calling them. I can't even post these violations on Blue White Illustrated, I got banned there too.
You are the only people nice enough to take my calls and I just needed to report this crime against Hawkeye wrestling to somebody.

DT... you make it so hard to root for you. Penn State wrestlings 1st son. World's... here you come.

I can never tell if that guy when that guy is trolling or dogging on Saylor or when he's playing along with him.

Which is this?
No idea, though I'm guessing he's just being playful. Seems his mo, following him on twitter. Particularly enjoyed the Flo Personality Rankings. :)

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
And he looked like he was So. Close!

And now for a moment of separated at birth, I give you, The Music Man...

masoncity2014%20082.JPG

I hope all Jordan Burroughs sees in Tokyo is GOLD. I know you'll be ready to reclaim that Olympic Gold.

Last edited:
FYI, "that guy" is the head coach of Wyoming Seminary (Mason Manville's HS).

Thanks, yeah, and I've seen him & Saylor battle quite a bit in the past, which made this one harder for me to discern.

How many High Schools did Mason go to, all-in-all?

hes got a certain je ne sais quoi that I like

PS- the GM in KC is a D4 coal region boy

Reactions: 1AA
hes got a certain je ne sais quoi that I like

PS- the GM in KC is a D4 coal region boy

It's almost horrifying how big these players are today. That is so beyond a big, cut heavyweight that it's ridiculous, YET, he's a fullback.

I was just talking about it this past weekend that when I played football in college in the early-mid 80's offensive linemen were about 270-280, and that was huge then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT