ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Austin Gomez is approved for participation this year. But will it be for Michigan?

Someone should tell Tom what the recipe is, maybe (more stall calls ain’t it).

"We have to ... put the best ingredients on the mat .... Whatever those ingredients are, those are the ones that need to be on the mat."

For a second I thought this was a quote from one of the student commentators calling the Hofstra dual. 🤔

"well, ok, here's what it is. if you wear a scarf, horse drawn carraige. if you wear gloves, you're dog sledding."

that's that high quality cornell education on display
It certainly appears from all indications that Kyle Dake has been a great addition to the NLWC. I’d love to see him and DT win the Olympic spot for the US and bring home gold. And as an added bonus, how about some additional medals from Gilman, Zain, Snyder, and DGK? How sweet would that be ?

It certainly appears from all indications that Kyle Dake has been a great addition to the NLWC. I’d love to see him and DT win the Olympic spot for the US and bring home gold. And as an added bonus, how about some additional medals from Gilman, Zain, Snyder, and DGK? How sweet would that be ?
If Dake wins the spot, I'll root for him to win gold.

I'm rooting for our home-grown guys (Jason, Carter, and Cenzo) to win the spot.

Wait, I thought Carter was a villain?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NittanyChris
I'll say it. Injured and burnt out. He had a really good career. Had he gone to PSU, likely a multi time champ, and likely would still be 'having fun'.
If he went to PSU and avoided injury, he would have been out of eligibility after the covid-canceled tournament in 2020.

So, who out of Nolf, Cenzo, or Hall was he knocking out of the lineup?

And this is no insult to him. Kemerer is a great wrestler and one of my favorite recent Hawkeyes to watch. But maybe we don't need to do the "if he went to PSU" thing with every Hawkeye wrestler...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT