ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Was this before he head-butted Masvidal’s knee?
Well, his prediction was even crazier/dumber as, at the time he made it, we still had Nicky Marinara at 125. With him, the dual is at least 30-10 and we beat them by 60 at the tournament.

His bets on studs like Anthony Collica and Joe (closing the gap) Smith went horribly awry

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
Not sure if this will show but...

Reactions: hlstone
Geez Teasdale just lost a fight due to excessive kidney shots while in on a shot and not being able to finish…..
I believe Teasdale made the World Team in Grappling but could be wrong. I know he's been training at the Body Shop, a club up the road from where I live. He's been training MMA and grappling there.. I went to it school with the dad of the Cahill boys who I believe are running the club..

For some reason, I feel like they might be missing a good school or two. I guess not, though; what top school would skip tough wrestling?
Colonel Trautman might as well be speaking to the field here:

6jIn1bR.gif

Listening to some old podcasts during commutes and just finished one from 2017 -TRow and Funky. Right after we beat Iowa. Askren was asked if he favored Ok State or us. He picked the Cowboys in both a dual and NCAAs. The actual results - 27-13 PSU in dual and a 43 point spread at Nationals.

Don’t go changin’ Ben.
Now I’m listening to FRL 809 - June 28. They are doing an Ohio State-PSU whiteboard war. We’re through 141 and in a tussle.

Little Rock hauling in another stud! He'll be squaring off again Ryder Block at WNO. He's joining Fargo winners Kyle Dutton (OW Freestyle) and Brennan Van Hoecke (Greco) in this recruiting class for the Trojans. Not PSU news, but LR is only a couple hours south of me, so they've sort of became my second favorite team to root for.
Throw a bunch of money at a couple good wrestlers, make a splash at Nationals, make a name for the school to attract more. Not a bad way to start a program.

Little Rock hauling in another stud! He'll be squaring off again Ryder Block at WNO. He's joining Fargo winners Kyle Dutton (OW Freestyle) and Brennan Van Hoecke (Greco) in this recruiting class for the Trojans. Not PSU news, but LR is only a couple hours south of me, so they've sort of became my second favorite team to root for.

Saw this earlier, but didn't know who the commit was. . .

Throw a bunch of money at a couple good wrestlers, make a splash at Nationals, make a name for the school to attract more. Not a bad way to start a program.
I really began to like the LR guys when they started showing up at all the local youth events and helping out. They reffed some tournaments, were clinicians at other events. Spent some time talking with the kids in between bouts, and all that I spoke with had good heads on their shoulders. Matty Bianchi will be a name to watch in the coming years.

I'm sure BrockBronson will be by to tell us how some kids moved into the area in 3rd grade so they aren't a "homegrown" team.
As far as producing All-Americans in the last 10 years District 6 may only be behind only D7 & D11:
Q, Bosak, Port, Schopp, D Alton, Hidley 1, Hidley 2, Murin (Covid All-American) and A Alton as honorary member bc injuries suck and he was beastly

In his own dedicated thread. And let's all keep it that way.
El, it is still summer, cut him a break, there are no posting rules. I'm sure PAgeologist will put away his white seersucker suit on labor day and follow in season normals.

PS his Cresson Mountain weather reports are a big help in my drive and have No limitations to posting etiquette.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT