ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Sprinter vans are the best of both worlds.

sync-vans-2.jpg
I agree and would love to have one. But they are, oh so, expensive!

Pumped for him. This is going to be great.

Here is the YouTube link to Conleys first fight as far as I can find. The guy he was fighting was a real schmuck so you can't really evaluate him from this. I'm excited to see what Bo can do and for whatever reason I get the feeling he's going to be good. 😜

Here is the YouTube link to Conleys first fight as far as I can find. The guy he was fighting was a real schmuck so you can't really evaluate him from this. I'm excited to see what Bo can do and for whatever reason I get the feeling he's going to be good. 😜
If he can avoid a solid punch or knee to the face he will be pretty good in his early fights. Then he will start meeting up with elite ground fighters. If he beats them..... Maybe he will get a shot at a real tough street fight legend. I would pay to see that.

Totally on my bucket list for retirement.
I have a 32 ft class c motor home that we got in December. 15000 miles in and we drove down Duval St. Key West, stayed 2 blocks from the French Quarter, parked by the River Walk, stayed in marathon TX and Big Bend, and many awsome State parks, vineyards and breweries all the way to San Diego (worst stop by far). We have electric bikes to get around and have only missed a few things we wanted to see. Parked around Sedona for free and hit hot air balloons and rented a can am. Went home for 2 weeks and then hit the east coast up to Cap Cod, Bar Hourbor and Booths bay. We have been back home cause of our daughter's school, but are already planning winter and summer trips.

I have a 32 ft class c motor home that we got in December. 15000 miles in and we drove down Duval St. Key West, stayed 2 blocks from the French Quarter, parked by the River Walk, stayed in marathon TX and Big Bend, and many awsome State parks, vineyards and breweries all the way to San Diego (worst stop by far). We have electric bikes to get around and have only missed a few things we wanted to see. Parked around Sedona for free and hit hot air balloons and rented a can am. Went home for 2 weeks and then hit the east coast up to Cap Cod, Bar Hourbor and Booths bay. We have been back home cause of our daughter's school, but are already planning winter and summer trips.
Stayed 2 blocks from the French Quarter in a motor home?

From the dozen + times I've been there (PSU best friend lived in Kenner), I'm struggling to think of anywhere that close to the Quarter where I'd even want to try to drive a motor home, let alone park it, not to mention stay in it overnight.

Stayed 2 blocks from the French Quarter in a motor home?

From the dozen + times I've been there (PSU best friend lived in Kenner), I'm struggling to think of anywhere that close to the Quarter where I'd even want to try to drive a motor home, let alone park it, not to mention stay in it overnight.
I know, but the wife has never been. The rv place is gated with 24 hr. Security. We only walked during the day and took our overly protective 80lb mutt with us.

Big year for that household. permacongrats are in order.

I stopped by K2Roots on Tuesday--(I get the Paradise w/o bananas and coconut chips, much better than the Jamba Juice equivalent)--and DT and Kendra were both in there. Kendra was just leaving but evidently she's a pro at the pregnancy thing, you wouldn't guess she was that close to delivering. Talked to DT about fantasy football for a bit, he knows his stuff.

I stopped by K2Roots on Tuesday--(I get the Paradise w/o bananas and coconut chips, much better than the Jamba Juice equivalent)--and DT and Kendra were both in there. Kendra was just leaving but evidently she's a pro at the pregnancy thing, you wouldn't guess she was that close to delivering. Talked to DT about fantasy football for a bit, he knows his stuff.
I bumped into him and Dake there not long ago too. Good smoothies for sure!

More cryptic tweets from wrestlers

There's been some recent speculation that Hidlay has outgrown 184 -- because he took 3rd at 92 kg / 202 lb World Team Trials, beat 2 NCAA champs there, and didn't look small for the weight.

If that proves true, then Trumble would have to sit for 2 years + shirt before he'd see the lineup.

So he's probably considering whether or not to stay in Raleigh.

There's been some recent speculation that Hidlay has outgrown 184 -- because he took 3rd at 92 kg / 202 lb World Team Trials, beat 2 NCAA champs there, and didn't look small for the weight.

If that proves true, then Trumble would have to sit for 2 years + shirt before he'd see the lineup.

So he's probably considering whether or not to stay in Raleigh.

Yeah, this seems like a much more logical explanation than “they’re threatening to pull his scholarship because of the vaccine”

Yeah, this seems like a much more logical explanation than “they’re threatening to pull his scholarship because of the vaccine”

Well shoot, apparently Stevo Poulin’s dad made a comment asking which schools don’t require it, and said there was “vax shaming” at a school “he’s familiar with,” which I assume may be NC State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT