ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Jaggers has been practicing his victory dance for 30 years. Never got to use it...
giphy.gif

2 US women won gold at Matteo Pellicone Saturday!

50kg -- Victory Anthony
68kg -- Taymara Mensah-Stock

And Kollin Moore won gold by defeating Alireza Mohammad Karimimachiani (Iran) 3-3 on criteria in the 97kg final.

Here are Saturday's men's results. More to come tomorrow. Good luck Marky!

Men's Freestyle
97kg

GOLD: Kollin Raymond MOORE (USA) df. Alireza Mohammad KARIMIMACHIANI (IRI) 3-3
BRONZE: Alisher YERGALI (KAZ) df. Feyzullah AKTURK (TUR) 6-1
BRONZE: Hayden Nicholas ZILLMER df. Ibrahim CIFTCI (TUR) 7-4

125kg
GOLD: Amarveer DHESI (CAN)
SILVER: Yusup BATIRMURZAEV (KAZ)
BRONZE: Anthony Robert NELSON (USA)

Last edited:
It is a shame Big10s were at BJC and we weren't there. Other than that there is nothing to be angry or disappointed about.
It was a good Saturday and Sunday of wrestling. Big10s, Big12s, Super-Regionals. Iowa had themselves a good tournament, we had a fun tournament and got to see the future and it looks bright.
Onward and upward to St. Louis.

Go Lions. We are....

I used to completely oldschool in my thinking....keep your mouth shut and act like you've been there before but a couple years ago I learned to not be so serious and just enjoy all the different personalities in the sport. Gable is starting to grow on ne and this reply to Mason cracked me up. Lol

It is a shame Big10s were at BJC and we weren't there. Other than that there is nothing to be angry or disappointed about.
It was a good Saturday and Sunday of wrestling. Big10s, Big12s, Super-Regionals. Iowa had themselves a good tournament, we had a fun tournament and got to see the future and it looks bright.
Onward and upward to St. Louis.

Go Lions. We are....
...and the fact that fans were not allowed at the BJC may have a happy ending, if some of what I'm hearing is true. A return sooner-than-later (certainly not 14 years) in not yet a done deal, but very promising.

...and the fact that fans were not allowed at the BJC may have a happy ending, if some of what I'm hearing is true. A return sooner-than-later (certainly not 14 years) in not yet a done deal, but very promising.

Guessing we get to cut the line before it goes back around the horn? Nebraska --> UMD --> PSU?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT