ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Askren made a living with this counter near-side cradle series. His providing that level of detail should settle any question of dirty vs. clean.
He didn't just say it wasn't illegal. He said he teaches the technique. But I'd rather take the word of a pimply millennial living in his parent's basement over Askren. And Askren readily admits he is no fan of PSU.

Per Big Ten Network: Friday's #Iowa-Penn State dual was the most-watched wrestling telecast in BTN history as well as the day's highest-rated college sporting event across all networks. Averaged 342,955 viewers, per Nielsen Media Research. Bigger than 2018 PSU-tOSU by 11%.
Even more than the anticipated audience for the 1973 Woody Hayes-Bo Schembechler Retrospective re-run?

He didn't just say it wasn't illegal. He said he teaches the technique. But I'd rather take the word of a pimply millennial living in his parent's basement over Askren. And Askren readily admits he is no fan of PSU.
Askren came out with a video the next day after the match and what he stated on the broadcast, saying the move was legal.I don't think he hates Penn State either. He just speaks his mind.Sometimes its in PS's favor and sometimes it's not. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Fatmarc
Cholley from the top rope

I didn’t have enough characters left to tell him that Mike Kemerer is a month older than Hall and will be wrestling at age 24 if he comes back next year.

The “Mark Hall is only good because he’s old” meme was born in the fever swamp that is HR and should have been left there to die.

I didn’t have enough characters left to tell him that Mike Kemerer is a month older than Hall and will be wrestling at age 24 if he comes back next year.

The “Mark Hall is only good because he’s old” meme was born in the fever swamp that is HR and should have been left there to die.
The HR swamp is not where outrageous thoughts go to die, only brain cells do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
@Flying_Tiger - did you see why your boy Scribe hasn’t posted on TheMat in awhile - no, not because he can’t get his fist out of Yianni’s ***, but because:

“I think he's a bit put off at some things that were said a while back...”. Have you been bringing up Billy George again? ;)

What a butt munch that guy is

I don't read/post over there anywhere like I use to so not sure what's up. Maybe he lost another cease posting bet :D

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT