ADVERTISEMENT

Why is there no heat on Limegrover?

EPC FAN

Jun 4, 2001
In which fourth quarter collapse did the offensive line knock a defensive line backward, creating a crucial first down?

From whom? David Jones? The Nit Wits? The AD? None of those guys are going to put heat on anyone.

I don't think Limgrover is the problem with the offense. These last 2 games we played the best DLs we'll see this season. Teams have figured out how to defend TM. You keep him in the pocket. You spy him with a LB. You take the deep ball away and make him throw short passes. Because of his height he has a hard time throwing from the pocket. Especially if the DTs can get a push like they did today. This is exactly what Iowa did to us last year and almost pulled off the upset. Because of this TM needs to have s few designed roll out pass plays. Rahne needs to figure something out in a hurry or the next few weeks will be awful. To me the obvious coaching snafu has been with the wideouts. Something isn't clicking with that group. I don't know if it's all on the position coach or if the passing scheme's are flawed. Probably both.

Get real. So why no heat on Terry Smith / Tim Banks? How many dropped int’s tonight and all season? Let’s fire everyone.

I don't think Limgrover is the problem with the offense. These last 2 games we played the best DLs we'll see this season. Teams have figured out how to defend TM. You keep him in the pocket. You spy him with a LB. You take the deep ball away and make him throw short passes. Because of his height he has a hard time throwing from the pocket. Especially if the DTs can get a push like they did today. This is exactly what Iowa did to us last year and almost pulled off the upset. Because of this TM needs to have s few designed roll out pass plays. Rahne needs to figure something out in a hurry or the next few weeks will be awful. To me the obvious coaching snafu has been with the wideouts. Something isn't clicking with that group. I don't know if it's all on the position coach or if the passing scheme's are flawed. Probably both.
McSorley, and I love kid, has run far to many times this season. He takes really tough hits that remind me of Zach Mills. It has to affect his accuracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT