ADVERTISEMENT

Who starts at Ravens QB, Sunday?

McSorley should get some time. RG3 still wants his own gig so it gives the Ravens another opportunity to evaluate Trace to see if he can be “the” backup next year. He got a lot of action in pre-season. I wouldn’t be surprised if TM gets 2 quarters. Make no mistake, here in B’more, Lamarvelous is the man.

Reactions: tgar and BBrown
Sitting the first team for the entire game would mean two idle weeks before the playoff game. I'd play all the starters for a couple series to begin the game. Then they'd still need to be in game prep mode throughout the week.

Reactions: LionJim and BBrown
Sitting the first team for the entire game would mean two idle weeks before the playoff game. I'd play all the starters for a couple series to begin the game. Then they'd still need to be in game prep mode throughout the week.
Sit Lamar, sit Ingram, sit TE Marc Andrews, sit S Earl Thomas, sit OLB Judon, sit a few more. The game against the Steelers is meaningless. Get ready for the playoff game.

Reactions: francofan
Keep in mind this is the NFL, you can have 7 inactives each week, unlike college the roster is 100 guys. Plenty of Ravens starters will have to play a lot. I would expect Lamar and Ingram to sit this week, Andrews plays a small amount.

who did JH coach for? Andy Reid. When AR had the opportunity to sit starters, he will. Heck in Philly one year, they sat 2 weeks, IIRC. I expect them to sit a bunch of starters.

Very interesting week for the fantasy players. A lot of guys that got people into the championship will likely sit this week. Same as every year. Probably going to stick with teams still in the playoff hunt for my lineup to the best that I can.

Very interesting week for the fantasy players. A lot of guys that got people into the championship will likely sit this week. Same as every year. Probably going to stick with teams still in the playoff hunt for my lineup to the best that I can.
A question, possibly stupid, from someone who doesn’t play fantasy football. For those who had Miles on their team, how pissed are they that he slid on the penultimate play instead of scoring as he surely would otherwise have?

A question, possibly stupid, from someone who doesn’t play fantasy football. For those who had Miles on their team, how pissed are they that he slid on the penultimate play instead of scoring as he surely would otherwise have?

I have Miles. He was worth 25 pts for me as it ended, but based on where he slid he could have been worth 8 more. Because of the two week playoff format, most won't know if that slide will cost them or not.

Lamar sitting out week 17 will be huge. He's been putting up video game numbers. He out-rushes a lot of teams RBs. His lowest out put all year: 11. He's been good for 23+ 13/16 weeks this year.

Reactions: LionJim
I have Miles. He was worth 25 pts for me as it ended, but based on where he slid he could have been worth 8 more. Because of the two week playoff format, most won't know if that slide will cost them or not.

Lamar sitting out week 17 will be huge. He's been putting up video game numbers. He out-rushes a lot of teams RBs. His lowest out put all year: 11. He's been good for 23+ 13/16 weeks this year.

Lamar is currently 6th in the NFL in rushing, which is mind blowing, considering his primary role is QB.

I could see a scenario where Trace gets most of the playing time. RG3 is on a one year deal. Getting him extra film only increases the free agent value. If Baltimore has any thought of trying to get him back, they don’t want his price tag to jump. Plus, they get a much better evaluation of Trace in a regular season game than in pre-season.

If the Ravens don’t care about the outcome of the game, there is really no downside to giving Trace a shot.

I could see a scenario where Trace gets most of the playing time. RG3 is on a one year deal. Getting him extra film only increases the free agent value. If Baltimore has any thought of trying to get him back, they don’t want his price tag to jump. Plus, they get a much better evaluation of Trace in a regular season game than in pre-season.

If the Ravens don’t care about the outcome of the game, there is really no downside to giving Trace a shot.
I'd like to see TM play and do well.
. Will Grier of WVU, who skipped his bowl game to prep for the draft, threw 3 picks in his 1st game action for Carolina this past weekend.

Ravens are a team of destiny this season. Lamar is having one of the best years by a QB ever. Can't wait for the playoffs. That said, Trace is going to get serious time against the Steelers. Downside is Ravens are treating this as a scrimmage and the Steelers need to win.

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT