ADVERTISEMENT

Who is your guy if Manny does get a HC job?

Either promote Poindexter or how about D Lynn from UCLA? Can they convince Phil Parker to come over from Iowa?
Parker? Serious? Why in the world would a 50 plus midwestern bred coach who has been at Iowa go to PSU? I don't think money is a motivator. Iowa's defensive scheme is effective against less talented rosters. Not PSU, OSU or Michigan. Watch the Michigan offense after a big game against the Iowa D. The same D that gave up 31 to our offense,
Everybody in the SEC especially TA&M wants Elijah Robinson as a young DC. He's also a great recruiter.
Oh he's also from South Jersey. Guess where he played????

Parker? Serious? Why in the world would a 50 plus midwestern bred coach who has been at Iowa go to PSU? I don't think money is a motivator. Iowa's defensive scheme is effective against less talented rosters. Not PSU, OSU or Michigan. Watch the Michigan offense after a big game against the Iowa D. The same D that gave up 31 to our offense,
Everybody in the SEC especially TA&M wants Elijah Robinson as a young DC. He's also a great recruiter.
Oh he's also from South Jersey. Guess where he played????
Elijah Robinson, great recruiter, not a great coach. Parker gets the most out of lower star recruits. Perhaps he could atract better recruits @ PSU?

It would be great if Pitt canned Narduzzi. That would be a natural fit…..I kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT