ADVERTISEMENT

Who is JF’s agent?

giphy.gif

It’s Trace. I went to presentation he did a couple of years ago at Lasch. He was one of the worst speakers I have ever heard. It’s shocking his guy can negotiate as poorly as he spoke.

Reactions: Sharkies
It’s Trace. I went to presentation he did a couple of years ago at Lasch. He was one of the worst speakers I have ever heard. It’s shocking his guy can negotiate as poorly as he spoke.

Public speaking and contract negotiation aren’t the same skill set

Word is that CJF fired Trace and hired Sexton the week before the Iowa game.

That would be weird since they are part of the same organization (unless one of them recently left).
Sexton represents 11 of the 14 SEC head coaches and is supposedly tight with the LSU AD.
CJF is either going to wind up at LSU or "allow" PSU to match any LSU offer. It will be interesting to see how this plays out ... will LSU still want him if he finishes the year at 7-5????

Sexton represents 11 of the 14 SEC head coaches and is supposedly tight with the LSU AD.
CJF is either going to wind up at LSU or "allow" PSU to match any LSU offer. It will be interesting to see how this plays out ... will LSU still want him if he finishes the year at 7-5????
Nice. Now the dipshit started a new thread on these rumors.

• Haha
Reactions: mn78psu83
I'll admit it is intriguing to wonder why he changed agents, especially in the middle of the season, but does a specific agent really give a coach a better chance of being hired by a certain school? That sounds like a stretch to me. If PSU had a coaching vacancy I would hope no candidate gets the inside track because someone knows the agent.

Reactions: Sharkies
That would be weird since they are part of the same organization (unless one of them recently left).

Armstrong left CAA about five years ago.
I'll admit it is intriguing to wonder why he changed agents, especially in the middle of the season, but does a specific agent really give a coach a better chance of being hired by a certain school? That sounds like a stretch to me. If PSU had a coaching vacancy I would hope no candidate gets the inside track because someone knows the agent.

It's part of being "fiercely loyal."

Obviously Franklin was tried of Trace floating his name for every job opening and it affecting his team. He thought there must be a better way to negotiate what he wants without doing it so publicly each year. Exit one agent - enter the next.

(See, speculation works both ways)

Reactions: Erial_Lion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT