ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s your MVP ?

83wuzme

Apr 27, 2005
Saquon ? For playing all out and coming up huge tonight when most guys in his situation might sit.
Trace ? Unbelievable cool on 3rd down and anything.
Daesean ? A BOB guy arguably had his best game ever as his last game.
The entire OL ? For playing their best game this season.

I am. I screamed with all my might for the Blue and White. Plus I stayed til the end and got a free beverage.

Reactions: cavic
Anybody who says anyone other than McSorely either isn't paying attention or is just being sentimental.

Reactions: jerrycalpal
Saquon ? For playing all out and coming up huge tonight when most guys in his situation might sit.
McS .... he's the guy who makes this O effective.

I'd be fine with Trace or Saquon but Saquon not Trace makes the offense effective. We're going to need Sanders to step up big time next year

1. Trace McSorley
2. Saquon Barkley
3. DaeSean Hamilton
4. Juwan Jackson

Did any defensive players really play that great? Simmons stood out for a stretch there in the second half.

Reactions: BowieLion
1. Trace McSorley
2. Saquon Barkley
3. DaeSean Hamilton
4. Juwan Jackson

Did any defensive players really play that great? Simmons stood out for a stretch there in the second half.
Thank you for mentioning JJ! I thought he made a couple clutch catches (say that 3 times fast after having a couple Toegs Perpetuals and Victory Hellases with a few Sterling Pig Snufflers thrown in!) All in all I thought the O was the MVP with Trace leading the way!

How about giving the Oline some love?
-Neutralized the vaunted UW D-line including VV
-Gave McSorely time to throw
-Allowed an effective ground game
- very few negative plays
-How many sacks did McSorely have? Couldn't have been many.

Me? I thought 84 was absolutely clutch on several third downs. Quiet in terms of scoring but kept things alive. Perhaps the unsung hero?

1. Trace McSorley
2. Saquon Barkley
3. DaeSean Hamilton
4. Juwan Jackson

You're kidding, right? Aside from a couple of plays, this may have been the defensive's best game all season.
Without Bowen, and Miller and Toney out for part of the game, we were fairly vulnerable. The D stepped up and played great. I'm sure they were motivated by hearing about UW's great defense. As a unit, what more could you have asked for?

Reactions: mn78psu83
You're kidding, right? Aside from a couple of plays, this may have been the defensive's best game all season.
Without Bowen, and Miller and Toney out for part of the game, we were fairly vulnerable. The D stepped up and played great. I'm sure they were motivated by hearing about UW's great defense. As a unit, what more could you have asked for?
As a unit, the defense did its thing. Not arguing that. Did any individual stand out to you as an MVP candidate, though?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT