ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s on upset Alert today.

I agree with the chances of Florida and Texas. I think Florida is the Higher chance of it happening.

Pitt has no shot at beating UCF, who I think has a chance for the Final Four. I think Pitt has a let down after losing last week, they shot their load and played above their level against PSU. UCF by 24+.

I think Colorado beating ASU is a real possibility. I also could see BYU giving a good game to Washington. Lastly would be Olé Miss over Cal.

Georgia - Notre Dame

Georgia favored by 14.5, and they should win by 24. So anything like a 24-17 or 21-14 Georgia win would be an upset.

Pitt will belly up just like they did against OK St. 2 years ago, i like Cal over Ole Miss, and Rutgers over BC.

My top two are Florida and Texas.

UCF and Oregon could have battles too.

Florida? As overrated as I think Florida is Tennessee is awful. Trask > Franks IMO as well.

I agree about Texas and Oregon but UCF will be up by 20+ at the half today against Pitt.

Michigan State (Northwestern), California (Ole Miss), Washington (BYU) & Arizona State (Colorado) all probably win but those could be some good games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT