ADVERTISEMENT

Where to buy College Football Jerseys Online?

Drdangles92

Jan 3, 2018
I’m a new Penn State student and I had a ton of fun watching Saquon Barkley play this year.

Does anyone know where I can buy a Barkley jersey online that isn’t fake?

Cheers,
Ryan

Just looking for something like a replica or premier jersey. Just something that’s similar to the types of NFL jerseys they sell in stores

The NCAA/member universities got dinged a few years back for selling jerseys with high-profile players' numbers on them without giving those players a cut of the profits. Instead of doing the sensible thing and setting up a method to compensate such players for profiting off their likenesses, they just stopped selling all but generic numbered jerseys altogether.

I personally would just wait a couple months and buy a Barkley jersey from whatever team drafts him, that way Saquon gets a proper cut of the proceeds, too.

Reactions: LionJim
Stick around. Frequent offerings here of low-quality jerseys at high prices @fairgambit .

Thank FCLII, for the unsolicited (your check is in the mail) mention of the world renown Gambit Jerseys. No one, and I mean no one, sells poorer quality jerseys for more money than I do. By happenstance, my new line of Steakon Barley jerseys are in the final stages of production and will be ready for the NFL draft. These are our poorest quality ever and the prices are so high you will need a 2nd mortgage on your house to afford one. Imagine this. It's draft day and you've invited a rich friend over to watch the festivities. He drives up in his brand new Mercedes S Class and starts raving about how he paid cash for it. You, wearing your Steakon Barley jersey, stop him in his tracks and say "Nice car, but you won't believe how much I paid for this piece of crap!" Don't delay. Reserve yours today. Just send all the money you have to Gambit Enterprises, Pittsburgh, PA. If it's not enough (believe me, it won't be enough;)) we'll bill you. Hurry! Quantities unlimited!!!

It’s too bad the NCAA just won’t compensate the players for jersey sales. Seems like a no brainer to me

Thank FCLII, for the unsolicited (your check is in the mail) mention of the world renown Gambit Jerseys. No one, and I mean no one, sells poorer quality jerseys for more money than I do. By happenstance, my new line of Steakon Barley jerseys are in the final stages of production and will be ready for the NFL draft. These are our poorest quality ever and the prices are so high you will need a 2nd mortgage on your house to afford one. Imagine this. It's draft day and you've invited a rich friend over to watch the festivities. He drives up in his brand new Mercedes S Class and starts raving about how he paid cash for it. You, wearing your Steakon Barley jersey, stop him in his tracks and say "Nice car, but you won't believe how much I paid for this piece of crap!" Don't delay. Reserve yours today. Just send all the money you have to Gambit Enterprises, Pittsburgh, PA. If it's not enough (believe me, it won't be enough;)) we'll bill you. Hurry! Quantities unlimited!!!

Fonzie approves this message.....it’s the flimsiest tearaway jersey he’s ever chewed through.

The threads of these jerseys are worse than any thread ever seen or read on The McAndrew Board!

Reactions: fairgambit
Fonzie approves this message.....it’s the flimsiest tearaway jersey he’s ever chewed through.

The threads of these jerseys are worse than any thread ever seen or read on The McAndrew Board!
Thank you, and Fonzie, for what I believe are testimonials.:confused: I am seriously considering using Fonzie in a "Barking for Barley jersey" commercial because I know Basset Hound lovers are generally very wealthy. My people will call your people.:)

Thank you, and Fonzie, for what I believe are testimonials.:confused: I am seriously considering using Fonzie in a "Barking for Barley jersey" commercial because I know Basset Hound lovers are generally very wealthy. My people will call your people.:)

Basset hound lovers, yes. Owners, not so much! :)

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT