ADVERTISEMENT

When King Ira ascended his throne, things went quickly downhill, it seems.

Sure looks that way to me. Carpe Diem.
Yeah, but it was worth it

We all had that glorious opportunity - back in September - to chant "409" and pound some NattyLights

Hey - we'll always have that nice Mike Reid piano video....... what more could we hope for?

Maybe Ted Brown can get us "Sweet Caroline" back too!!!!!!

Yippee!!!!

F*cking assclowns

I love Ira. I also love having a top ten football program that
features a dynamic offense and aggressive defense. I love
having a coach that is capable of standing on the sidelines and actually
doing his job. I love a coach that doesn't tell me to "lower my expectations".
I love having a coach that hires offensive and defensive coordinators and gets
rid of assistants that aren't cutting it. I also love having a dominate wrestling
program. If only basketball would follow suit. I hate the fact that PSU
is now commonly referred to as Ped State. But the fact that the scandal
cleaned out most of the deadwood might be a blessing in disguise.

I love Ira. I also love having a top ten football program that
features a dynamic offense and aggressive defense. I love
having a coach that is capable of standing on the sidelines and actually
doing his job. I love a coach that doesn't tell me to "lower my expectations".
I love having a coach that hires offensive and defensive coordinators and gets
rid of assistants that aren't cutting
it. I also love having a dominate wrestling
program. If only basketball would follow suit. I hate the fact that PSU
is now commonly referred to as Ped State. But the fact that the scandal
cleaned out most of the deadwood might be a blessing in disguise.
You are an incredibly annoying, moronic, waste-of-oxygen douchebag....... with the intellectual capacity of a bag of Cheetos.

Hopefully, no member of the opposite sex was ever stupid enough, drunk enough, or restrained enough :) , to ever consider engaging in sexual intercourse with you - - - consensual or otherwise.

If your bloodline did manage to get passed down....... alas, well just have to hope for the best.

Have a nice day!

One thing Osprey does is confirm for all of us, what we already know. We all know how we feel about Ira, and since Osprey feels the opposite, it proves to us that we are indeed correct in our beliefs. It's kind of like having spell-check.

One thing Osprey does is confirm for all of us, what we already know. We all know how we feel about Ira, and since Osprey feels the opposite, it proves to us that we are indeed correct in our beliefs. It's kind of like having spell-check.
I thought osprey was its?

Osprey epitomizes the football-first, winning is all-important culture that our critics accuse us of, and that his beloved Ira does not defend us against in any public manner. "Our side" is fighting against that perception, knowing that has never been true at PSU, and we learned that from the guy he wants us to stash away in the dust of the far attic corners of our long and proud history. We want "Success With Honor". He apparently wants just "Success".... as there is no mention of honor in his posts.
Ironic as it gets, no?

You are an incredibly annoying, moronic, waste-of-oxygen douchebag....... with the intellectual capacity of a bag of Cheetos.

Hopefully, no member of the opposite sex was ever stupid enough, drunk enough, or restrained enough :) , to ever consider engaging in sexual intercourse with you - - - consensual or otherwise.

If your bloodline did manage to get passed down....... alas, well just have to hope for the best.

Have a nice day!

You dolts know that I'm always right. I know that irritates you twits that have never had an original thought. I am married to a very beautiful woman and my son is almost as smart as me and makes a ton of money. The problem with you and those of your ilk is a total lack of common sense. Common sense is more important than IQ when it comes to being successful Fortunately for meI was blessed with both, a very high IQ and an amazing amount of common sense.

Osprey epitomizes the football-first, winning is all-important culture that our critics accuse us of, and that his beloved Ira does not defend us against in any public manner. "Our side" is fighting against that perception, knowing that has never been true at PSU, and we learned that from the guy he wants us to stash away in the dust of the far attic corners of our long and proud history. We want "Success With Honor". He apparently wants just "Success".... as there is no mention of honor in his posts.
Ironic as it gets, no?

Apparently you would like me and Ira to defend a pedophile and those that plead guilty to not alerting police to his behavior. No thank you. There are
enough of you that embarrass PSU by doing just that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jfond81212
Over the past 5 years I have read a lot of moronic statements on all sides of the Sandusky Scandal, but yours stands alone in terms of absurdity.

Are you saying that in your opinion the football program and Office of the AD
wasn't full of deadwood.? Embarrass yourself further by stating it wasn't.
And please join your buddy by fading into the sunset with the other Joebots.

You dolts know that I'm always right. I know that irritates you twits that have never had an original thought. I am married to a very beautiful woman and my son is almost as smart as me and makes a ton of money. The problem with you and those of your ilk is a total lack of common sense. Common sense is more important than IQ when it comes to being successful Fortunately for meI was blessed with both, a very high IQ and an amazing amount of common sense.
I find it amusing when a poster feels the need to tout their intelligence, net worth, physical appearance, connections, etc. It is generally a sign of insecurity and often reflects a person that is exactly the opposite of what they proclaim to be. Beyond that, the best way to judge any anonymous poster is by the quality of their posts. It would appear from the responses that others do not see you as you see yourself.

Are you saying that in your opinion the football program and Office of the AD
wasn't full of deadwood.? Embarrass yourself further by stating it wasn't.
And please join your buddy by fading into the sunset with the other Joebots.
I will leave it others to judge which of us is more embarrassing. My reputation on this board speaks for itself. Yours does as well. Let's leave it at that.

Uh..... some of us know who you are :)

The rest of us know WHAT you are

Nice try...... douchebag

I find it amusing when a poster feels the need to tout their intelligence, net worth, physical appearance, connections, etc. It is generally a sign of insecurity and often reflects a person that is exactly the opposite of what they proclaim to be. Beyond that, the best way to judge any anonymous poster is by the quality of their posts. It would appear from the responses that others do not see you as you see yourself.

My comments speak for themselves. The quality of my posts have been
validated by recent events. Others meaning Joebots that disagree have
been nothing but an embarrassment to PSU.

Osprey, with every single post, you prove that you are not only stupid, but without moral qualms and without integrity. You strike me as being a piece of human deadwood, to use your term. Are you a member of the McQueary family? I bet you are.

Zippy good to see you back... A/C working yet?

Yeah, it could be Zipay. Has the same condescending tone that otherwise sounds like it comes from an unemployed individual with no air conditioning. Just another smudge on the back of a toilet bowl as Jasne.

My comments speak for themselves. The quality of my posts have been validated by recent events. Others meaning Joebots that disagree have
been nothing but an embarrassment to PSU.
If they speak for themselves, why do you feel compelled to repeatedly tout their merits? The truth is, your posts are sophomoric, as are your continuing efforts to validate them. I will not engage you further. It serves no purpose.

Reactions: WeR0206 and Aloha T

Not only have you lost this argument with this reply you've lost every argument that will follow. Hopefully your "huge" intellect will understand this. I weep for you and your brilliant offspring.:rolleyes:

Reactions: rlmpsucpa
If it is Zipay, we'll know once it heats up, since it's hard to type when it gets around 90 or so if you don't have AC.

Reactions: bwifan
Ironic as it gets, no?
Most people don't view it as a winning above all else culture.

They see it as worshipping a man and preserving an image culture.

Most people don't view it as a winning above all else culture.

They see it as worshipping a man and preserving an image culture.
What do you mean 'preserving an image'? What image?

I am certain that people worship(ed) Wooden, Hayes, Schembechler, Meyer, Calipari, Kryzewski, Smith, Saban and countless others the same way that folks admire Paterno.

If they speak for themselves, why do you feel compelled to repeatedly tout their merits? The truth is, your posts are sophomoric, as are your continuing efforts to validate them. I will not engage you further. It serves no purpose.

Thanks, I appreciate your lack of engagement. But I am confused about your comment
that you no longer care about PSU or our football program. If so, why are you here?
How much longer do you intend to cry about the past and things you cannot change?

Sure looks that way to me. Carpe Diem.

The most ironic thing in regards to both Ira and Uncle Fester is the fact that they truly were two of the longest and biggest enablers of Sandusky in this whole affair! Shameless scumbags just like Corbutt and the leaders of the GOP Political Junta who created him...go figure!

Osprey, with every single post, you prove that you are not only stupid, but without moral qualms and without integrity. You strike me as being a piece of human deadwood, to use your term. Are you a member of the McQueary family? I bet you are.
Zippy(Zipay) is not Osprey, but they are both PSU-haters despite earning undergraduate degrees.

Osprey is quite the piece of work, but not nearly as successful as he wants you to believe. In a moment of drunken stupidness, he actually shared his name and address on this board (a tip of the hat to BJF for goading Walter into doing so) the details of which align with "other information" he shared on the Testes Board.

I could go into more detail, but it's probably best that I don't.

Oh Walter

--------------------
With the benefit of afterthought, I'm alternatively going to offer an even more disturbing hypothesis.

Zipay is actually "Osprey Lion" (Walter B.)

Given the effort John Z placed into stalking Nellie B., part of me thinks that he actually selected and thoroughly-researched the life and family of an innocent person who happens to reside in Osprey Florida, and is using this unwitting person as a "cyber-personna".

What makes me suspicious is that this "Walter" so freely shared his name and address when "dared" by Barry. Normal people don't do that.

There is one "common link". Both John Z. and Walter P. are "avid golfers"

Last edited:
Osprey, which "Mel was blessed with both. a very high IQ and and amazing amount of common sense"? Mel Gibson? Blanc? Torme? Brooks?

Next time, please clarify this before bragging about the quality of your posts.

Have a nice day!

Har har har. Show me them internet muscles.

What do you mean 'preserving an image'? What image?

I am certain that people worship(ed) Wooden, Hayes, Schembechler, Meyer, Calipari, Kryzewski, Smith, Saban and countless others the same way that folks admire Paterno.
The Paterno worship wasn't tied to continued success like the coaches you named.

Nobody would put up with Saban or Meyer if they started losing 5 games a year. Bowden was sent packing when he became a 7 to 9 win coach and FSU was once a girls school.

The identity of "success with honor" is what you want preserved. That's why C/S/S are given a pass for blatant lies. That's why posters argue "fondling" isn't a sexual term, "coach" wasn't Paterno, and that court transcripts aren't accurate.

It's not enough that Paterno followed the law. Anything that remotely portrays him in a negative light is dismissed. Compare that to Wooden, who everyone accepts was given loaded teams courtesy of a booster.

The Paterno worship wasn't tied to continued success like the coaches you named.

If you are saying that Paterno did not have continued success, then we're just going to have to agree to disagree. The entire premise of your argument is null and void with that statement there, if that is what you mean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT