ADVERTISEMENT

What the Memphis message board warriors think about the game

The bottom line is that they are a sub-class program, from a sub-class conference with zero buzz to offer to this game. A total no-win situation for Penn State. And an insult to what our team did this year. Nice job Sandy! Thanks Big10!

Thank whoever set up the NY6 to include the top G5 program. Some top tier program has to face that team every year. LSU got their turn last year. Auburn the year before that. Quit crying about being in a NY6 Bowl that wasn't your first choice.

Reactions: Bob78
Thank whoever set up the NY6 to include the top G5 program. Some top tier program has to face that team every year. LSU got their turn last year. Auburn the year before that. Quit crying about being in a NY6 Bowl that wasn't your first choice.
But I am enjoying the venting...and opening a few eyes on the continued shafting by the Big10. And btw, we had our turn last year with Kentucky. Wonder who our next prime matchup for our turn will be next year? Kansas perhaps? That would be an eye catcher! And all the excuses here justifying the shafting!

Take the Money, take the bling, eat , drink, eat some more, have fun, and get ready for next year. In all honesty after the playoffs, no one outside each schools fans cares about the bowls anymore.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Maybe, just maybe, our guys learned from last year. I'm sure no one on the team wants to lose a bowl game for the second straight year.
Let’s hope...as recruits will take note that while our rivals our playing in and winning (or losing) big games with big time programs, that we are playing and losing lousy games against sub par programs. Wonder where this year’s 5-stars that were in our home region went? Many who were CB’d to PSU? Don’t think for a second that they did not see that we are getting stuck playing the Kentucky’s (and now Memphis’s of the world). The best want to play the best!

Let’s hope...as recruits will take note that while our rivals our playing in and winning (or losing) big games with big time programs, that we are playing and losing lousy games against sub par programs. Wonder where this year’s 5-stars that were in our home region went? Many who were CB’d to PSU? Don’t think for a second that they did not see that we are getting stuck playing the Kentucky’s (and now Memphis’s of the world). The best want to play the best!
Let it go man...why do you continue to be wrong over and over? Just let it go.

There is a lot more out there. But you are right, Franklin may have then ready for the game. If he does, it may be CJF’s best work to date as Memphis is a terrible draw and hardly the stuff of legends. Note: He did not have them ready for Kentucky last year. I’d be shocked if the team is motivated at all. And who could blame them? You play hard and well all year to play a Buffalo-level team as your bowl game. Sucks! Our best chance is if our talent overwhelms them early. Otherwise, I would expect a mailed in lackluster effort. On to the Blue White game and 2020!
Buffalo level....that’s hilarious. Kind of like Houston was Buffalo level when we got our ass kicked by them. Or UCF was Buffalo level for Auburn. Or Boise State was Buffalo level when Oklahoma played them. The best of the G5 each year is never Buffalo level and they’re better than a lot of top 25 P5 teams and they haven’t had the physical toll taken on them due to their schedule.

So you’ve already notched this up as a loss? Glad to see you’re being reasonable about this.

There is a lot more out there. But you are right, Franklin may have then ready for the game. If he does, it may be CJF’s best work to date as Memphis is a terrible draw and hardly the stuff of legends. Note: He did not have them ready for Kentucky last year. I’d be shocked if the team is motivated at all. And who could blame them? You play hard and well all year to play a Buffalo-level team as your bowl game. Sucks! Our best chance is if our talent overwhelms them early. Otherwise, I would expect a mailed in lackluster effort. On to the Blue White game and 2020!
"A Buffalo-level team"??????????? You are f*cking clueless! To the "ignore" pile for you because any commentary from you is a waste of our time!!!

But I am enjoying the venting...and opening a few eyes on the continued shafting by the Big10. And btw, we had our turn last year with Kentucky. Wonder who our next prime matchup for our turn will be next year? Kansas perhaps? That would be an eye catcher! And all the excuses here justifying the shafting!

Who is opening whose eyes? I hope you are not trying to convince us that you are opening anyone’s eyes to anything.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT