ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite pie? Mine is blueberry followed closely by pumpkin and apple pies! VOTE!!

What is your favorite "pie"?

• Blueberry

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Pumpkin

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Apple

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 48 42.9%

• Total voters
Blackberry.
blackberry-pie1.jpg
Made from a beaver’s anal glands?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Olallieberry pie. Seasonal (July) and I've only had it in CA where the berry is grown.
Fully agree. Best berry pie I have ever had. Great combination of sweet and tart. Love to pick them up at Ikeda's in Auburn (30 minutes northeast of Sacramento), on the way up to Tahoe.

Delicious Orchards(colts neck, nj) apple pie.. fresh made of course like all their pies... if you've never had one you don't know what you're missing.. people drive upwards of 2 hours to get pies from here.. i used to live in the asbury park area so i was like 15-20 mins

iu

Pumpkin but also cherry, banana cream, blackberry, and chocolate cream.

None of which are available to me right now... damn this thread!

OMG I left out key lime and lemon meringue.

Between that and the whipped cream-covered woman, this thread and its temptations are getting damneder and damneder. :(

O K. We' re really getting cabin fever here with pie and cereal votes!:);)
Well, the saving grace is that I learned (courtesy of PearlSUJam) a new phrase that can be used in just about any context: "Now poontang your ass right out of here."

Shoo-fly pie and chocolate pecan pie.

My Nana made the best wet-bottom shoo-fly and I love the dry-bottom ones from several stands at Roots in East Petersburg.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT